SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 12:54 pm

How many pictures do you all think these girls have posed for in their life??? They are better than most humans!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 1:02 pm

^A lot. They are the perfect posers. Definitely better than the people I normally pose with, aka my roomies and my volleyball teams. #CantStandStill

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun May 11, 2014 1:07 pm

To all the mothers

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 1:08 pm

But wait, in very small print I think it says 'But I love you most" under Lola's sign! Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Happy Marms Day! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 1:34 pm

umngirl wrote:Adorable!
Happy Mother's Day! Hurry home we miss you. #catherinelowe by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cat's comment
catherinegiudiciAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen Smiley))

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

Love my mama! @loweinteriors by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 2:45 pm

^Awww little Seanie is a cutie. And Sherry sure hasn't aged much. Some good genes in that family.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all!! I hope you're having a terrific day!!! :sending flowers

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures. So cute and adorable.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun May 11, 2014 3:53 pm

She's from Mississippi, by the way. Looks like Sean's flying solo to Toronto.
@samlandig: Just casually passed Sean from the bachelor
@samlandig: Here's proof [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 4:17 pm

If anyone can figure out their travel activity over the next 8 days, I'll give you a cookie.

Kidding of course. My head hurts just thinking about it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 pm

word Things seem to be not as originally thought. As usual, we wait and see.

And hey SweetFreedom! You've been gone a few days. Nice to see you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje