SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 11:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:But there are a couple of things I really like about this traveling outfit.  giggling 

Let me guess, the fact that it's tight so it shows off his muscles and that it's white so it's kinda see thru. #MindReader

Wrong keemo sabe!  Pec 1 and pec 2!

Which is a made possible by my guesses so I'm right.  :P 

Um, no!  Don't you have a ball to volley or something?

Actually no. I don't have practice til Friday.  :P 

And if the shirt wasn't so tight and white, you couldn't see said pecs so I'm still right.

Tight, yes! White, no! #HalfRight

Let's put it this way, if he wore the same shirt in say black or navy, the pecs wouldn't be as noticeable so the white helps. #StillRight

Oh trust me, I'd see them under any color shirt! #StillHalfRight

You sure about that. I mean, your eyesight may not be the best.  👅 

I'll keep going since I'm right anywhere. Not letting you think you won.

Since we can see the pecs..we all win!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:But there are a couple of things I really like about this traveling outfit.  giggling 

Let me guess, the fact that it's tight so it shows off his muscles and that it's white so it's kinda see thru. #MindReader

And if the shirt wasn't so tight and white, you couldn't see said pecs so I'm still right.

Let's put it this way, if he wore the same shirt in say black or navy, the pecs wouldn't be as noticeable so the white helps. #StillRight

#TrueStatement

And of course we have to #BlameSean for this topic.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 11:54 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#TrueStatement

Don't we always #BlameSean #BestHashtagEver

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 07, 2014 12:01 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#TrueStatement

Don't we always #BlameSean #BestHashtagEver

#AlwaysAndForever

Oops, wrong t.v. couple. That's from my other favorite.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 pm

So today is National Day to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and this breakfast or whatever appears to be going on this morning, I think. This would explain the NYC trip.  Maybe Sean did a PSA? Still researching this. Stay tuned.

Honoring @MaciBookoutMTV @SeanLowe09 & @VanessaHudgens for their support of the Candie's Foundation #noteenpreg #ND14 pic.twitter.com/KnbgJShMtt

Last edited by lipsis on Wed May 07, 2014 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Done! Off to Cabo

New York, hello and goodbye. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed May 07, 2014 12:45 pm

Thanks so much lipsis, our sweet and sassy source of information. I was wondering what was up with New York. I think Cat will be with him for all the trips. He did mention all of them and say he was happy to have his travel buddy along. That means all of them to me. We'll see.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Best I can figure is that this was an inner office kind of thing and not a big formal event. #1 Sean is not dressed for it #2 a girl tweeted that he walked into her internship. I can't find a PSA that he would have done for them but I'm sure when Umngirl shows up, she'll find one in 5 seconds. Lol

Anyway, glad their business is over now and it's off to fun in the sun.  Long travel day ahead first. The margaritas will have to wait for tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 07, 2014 1:09 pm

I'll search when I get home after work/the gym. And is that a new shirt on hubs? Looks like someone did do some shopping.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 pm

^^ The first thing I noticed was the new shirt!

Excited for some Cabo pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Kaylie posted an IG this morning of their breakfast view from their balcony overlooking the ocean and all I could think of was the contrast to Cat's picture from the car on the dirty NY streets. Can't wait until they get there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Old pic we've seen from LA!

@clmgiudici: Happy birthday to my gorgeous lady friend @PandoraVT and my "drinking buddy" @scheanamarie Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje