SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 2:48 am

Someone can't sleep

@clmgiudici: Family Guy's "Brian the Bachelor" is on right now. Good timing, Adult Swim. #Bachelorette starts tomorrow!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 am

lipsis wrote:Soon sweet girl

@clmgiudici: I miss my honey @SeanLowe09 sad

Less than 24 hours now.

And all this talk about their reunion made me dream we got a candid IG video from a bystander who saw their reunion at the airport. I really need to stop reading this board right before bed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 11:11 am

He's on his way...

leslie kiere ‏@KiereLeslie ·
Just saw @SeanLowe09 at the Costa Rica airport!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 19, 2014 11:20 am

Happy Monday everyone. Hoping Sean and Catherine are just too busy to twitter or IG. wink wink nudge nudge. :sweetheart:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 11:39 am

In case there was any doubt, group fan pic at the airport...

Katlyn Hicks ‏@katlynhicks  ·
ran into @SeanLowe09 at the airport this morning pic.twitter.com/RZPwccz2NT

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon May 19, 2014 11:57 am

lipsis wrote:In case there was any doubt, group fan pic at the airport...

Thanks Lipsis. Sean Lowe with a tan is just about the best looking thing around!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:In case there was any doubt, group fan pic at the airport...

Thanks Lipsis. Sean Lowe with a tan is just about the best looking thing around!

I volunteer to move to Texas and put self tanner on him daily.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Welcome home stud!

@SeanLowe09: Back in the states just in time to live tweet The bachelorette tonight.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 pm

lipsis wrote:Welcome home stud!

@SeanLowe09: Back in the states just in time to live tweet The bachelorette tonight.

Sean, don't you have better things to do than live tweet tonight???

Although I guess there are still a few hours left before the show begins... giggling
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 19, 2014 5:04 pm

^^Before and after. It's only an hour and a half show! (Wink)

@clmgiudici: It's a beautiful day...to pick up my husband from the airport!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon May 19, 2014 5:08 pm

lipsis wrote:^^Before and after. It's only an hour and a half show! (Wink)

@clmgiudici: It's a beautiful day...to pick up my husband from the airport!

True, true. Just no Dancing with the Stars viewing...priorities SeanCat, priorities.  :yes:
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Glad he's finally back home. I really shouldn't be this excited. Lol

And selfishly, I'm glad they will be live tweeting, although I can see that plan being forgotten due to more pressing matters.  giggling whipped 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje