SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:09 pm

These guys are kicking up a huge fuss about a freaking lie detector test. Yes a few of the questions the wonderful producers have thought of are pretty near unsuitable for TV but as a whole it is a funny concept.

Just ask Ames of the results of one of the GDs from that season. The poor guy looks as though his brain is still suffering from the blow dealt by his pal RyanP because of the kinds of group dates these guys are put through.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by cindebugg Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:55 pm

Max64 wrote:I have a question about the video that RS released of Nick on the plane.  Don't they normally have some sort of disguise when flying?  I mean I know they do for the lead and her chosen one after the final, but wouldn't they take the same precaution for the f3 guys?  How odd is it that whom ever was sitting behind him that recorded it knew he was filming the bachelorette?

I've never heard that any of the F3 guys wear disguises. I don't think it's odd at all that there was someone on that plane familiar with The Bach/ette shows and Reality Steve. We know that what was taped was missing a bit at the beginning but we do hear him talking about going back to the real world(Kmart) and forgetting about all this other stuff. Obviously he said some things that led the person to realize he had been on TBette and decide to tape it.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Max64 wrote:I have a question about the video that RS released of Nick on the plane.  Don't they normally have some sort of disguise when flying?  I mean I know they do for the lead and her chosen one after the final, but wouldn't they take the same precaution for the f3 guys?  How odd is it that whom ever was sitting behind him that recorded it knew he was filming the bachelorette?

Not all leads or F1 when they are guys wear disguises. Sean never wore a disguise other than perhaps a baseball hat from time to time. And especially when flying home right after filming because it's likely they will be recognized than after airing as started.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:These guys are kicking up a huge fuss about a freaking lie detector test. Yes a few of the questions the wonderful producers have thought of are pretty near  unsuitable for TV but as a whole it is a funny concept.

Just ask Ames of the results of one of the GDs from that season. The poor guy looks as though his brain is still suffering from the blow dealt by his pal RyanP because of the kinds of group dates these guys are put through.

I agree! Poor Ames. That was horrible. 'Are you read for marriage' is no big deal! Guys talk about who they 'hook up' with all the time! What's the big deal now?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:36 pm

I imagine all these guys would rather do the kickboxing vs the lie detector test. That's physical. It's probably not a big deal except it just makes you feel untrustworthy.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:31 pm

I've been assuming it wasn't the idea of the test they found so offensive (they could have refused)...it was later when they found out they had failed and Andi would be informed that they got upset.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:47 pm

I think the guys should strap her booty in the chair and each of them could ask "Are you in love with me"? Could be entertaining!  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Max64 wrote:I think the guys should strap her booty in the chair and each of them could ask "Are you in love with me"?  Could be entertaining!  :yes: 

rofl 

It really does illustrate how stupid it is. All for the sake of a tv show.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:53 pm

I'm not gonna i'm intrigued to see what questions are asked and who lies.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:55 pm

I have no secrets from anyone but I bet i'd come across as lying just because I'd be worried it would report I was lying.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am

I think it's an invasion of privacy. They don't know each other that well to want to share everything. Who knows what kinds of questions will be asked. I think it's the worst date idea ever.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:53 am

The whole point of that one preview is that Dylan is clearly fibbing about "sleeping with over 20 women". Unless he means it in the literal sense and three of those are mommy, auntie and sister when 4-year old Dylan was afraid of the boogey man in his bedroom. Maybe he's still a virgin? The key question is: why would he be so quick to answer "yes" with no hesitation? Going by his cautious behavior on the train, he hardly seems like James Bond.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom