SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I have no problems that they included a lie detector type date with a lead who is a prosecutor by profession. Its pretty funny actually.

What I have an issue with is asking them personal questions (like sexual partners) for a Television show that so many will be watching. That is the icky part of it.

Though it is no doubt our icky producers that came up with the questions not Andi.

The icky producers seem to get their jollies by humiliating the contestants. no 

:yes:   The guys' handlers probably ask them too often if they're falling in love with her (just like the lie detector test). It really is a bizarre situation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm saying it again i would be so mad that i expect all of them to be mad, what a stupid thing to do.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm

bilolo wrote:I'm saying it again i would be so mad that i expect all of them to be mad, what a stupid thing to do.

Wonder why, as a group, they didn't just refuse? That way there is nothing that could have been done to force them.   giggling 

I think people should refuse to be compromised.  This GD has nothing to do with finding love.  Wish they would have just taken a stand.  It's silly.  Maybe 1 or more did.  We'll see but if 4 out of 6 failed it sounds like they all did it unless taking the 5th constitutes a fail.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:48 pm

notarose wrote:
bilolo wrote:I'm saying it again i would be so mad that i expect all of them to be mad, what a stupid thing to do.

Wonder why, as a group, they didn't just refuse? That way there is nothing that could have been done to force them.   giggling 

I think people should refuse to be compromised.  This GD has nothing to do with finding love.  Wish they would have just taken a stand.  It's silly.  Maybe 1 or more did.  We'll see but if 4 out of 6 failed it sounds like they all did it unless taking the 5th constitutes a fail.

Simple - they were heeding Andi's warning about exiting stage right if they questioned her or her commitment to being there. It certainly appears that all of the guys on this date were digging Andi at this point in the season so after seeing/hearing her reaction to Eric it seems they weren't willing to hedge their bets. I can't really blame them. Sad though as that is how people begin to give their power away.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:42 pm

notarose wrote:

Yeah i would refuse to do it i think or even not answer some intimate questions ugh. It's so humiliating i can't believe it. no 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:49 pm

If they refused to do it they would all be salty.  giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:If they refused to do it they would all be salty.  giggling 

giggling

bilolo wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yeah i would refuse to do it i think or even not answer some intimate questions ugh. It's so humiliating i can't believe it. no 

yes   Me too.  You just need to trust your own ability to handle the fallout.  :yes:

docnash14 wrote:
Simple - they were heeding Andi's warning about exiting stage right if they questioned her or her commitment to being there.  It certainly appears that all of the guys on this date were digging Andi at this point in the season so after seeing/hearing her reaction to Eric it seems they weren't willing to hedge their bets.  I can't really blame them.  Sad though as that is how people begin to give their power away.

yes  to the bolded.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm

I wish they had just said "none of your business" to the sex partners question. Is the bubble that powerful that they lose all common sense? What really concerns me is that maybe they didn't ask the same questions of each man. If poor Dylan had to answer that question they all better.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:02 pm

docnash14 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Simple - they were heeding Andi's warning about exiting stage right if they questioned her or her commitment to being there.  It certainly appears that all of the guys on this date were digging Andi at this point in the season so after seeing/hearing her reaction to Eric it seems they weren't willing to hedge their bets.  I can't really blame them.  Sad though as that is how people begin to give their power away.

I agree, I just made a similar comment in another thread. Respect works both ways

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Max64 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I agree, I just made a similar comment in another thread.  Respect works both ways

If one of the guys said, "I want to be here for you. I want to show my commitment to you but not in this way. Ask me directly what you want to know". Would that not have a been a respectable refusal? And if she couldn't accept that, would she still be a good fit for the refuser?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Max64 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
notarose wrote:

I agree, I just made a similar comment in another thread.  Respect works both ways

In real life, it should, but this is bachelor world. Plus, Andi has not reacted well when things have not gone Andi's way. I don't blame them for hating this and still feeling like they had to do it. I also don't give a darn if any of these guys had slept with over 20 people. I have too, so I prefer to not throw stones since I happen to live in this glass house.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:08 pm

I have a question about the video that RS released of Nick on the plane. Don't they normally have some sort of disguise when flying? I mean I know they do for the lead and her chosen one after the final, but wouldn't they take the same precaution for the f3 guys? How odd is it that whom ever was sitting behind him that recorded it knew he was filming the bachelorette?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom