SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm

When she gasps, (which totally annoyed me with phoneyness) you can clearly see a long earring dangling. I've looked at a few pics, of the M&G, it's hard to see but the earring doesn't look the same. It might not be the night of the M&G when they ask for production to come Asap.

Freeze the 24 second mark of the vid.

Before the vid starts you can see the earring.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/the-bachelorette-season-10-premiere-promo/

I need to find better pic's to capture.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue May 13, 2014 8:58 pm

New preview on City TV just now. Showed F4 on various dates. Hopefully someone will be able to record it.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:When she gasps, (which totally annoyed me with phoneyness) you can clearly see a long earring dangling. I've looked at a few pics, of the M&G, it's hard to see but the earring doesn't look the same. It might not be the night of the M&G when they ask for production to come Asap.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/the-bachelorette-season-10-premiere-promo/

I captured the "gasp" earring for you and found another promo which shows the M/G earring. They are not the same. 2 different earrings. Great eye, GA!
SCS coming in a few.

M/G earring:
The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Mgearring
The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Earringmg

Gasp earring:
The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 Gaspearring

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue May 13, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:When she gasps, (which totally annoyed me with phoneyness) you can clearly see a long earring dangling. I've looked at a few pics, of the M&G, it's hard to see but the earring doesn't look the same. It might not be the night of the M&G when they ask for production to come Asap.

I captured the "gasp" earring for you and found another promo which shows the M/G earring. They are not the same. 2 different earrings. Great eye, GA!
SCS coming in a few.

clapping! I am always amazed and appreciative of how good you all are a sleuthing things.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 13, 2014 9:11 pm

This is what makes us no (as in 0) lifers haus fraus. This is what makes it fun!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 9:11 pm

Yay!!! Thanks Kasha!!! Whoo hoo!  bestbud! bestbud! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is what makes us no (as in 0) lifers haus fraus. This is what makes it fun!!

Great! And GA too..I can't for the life of capture SC..But it's so fun!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Thanks to TVGrapevine!

Behind the scenes of photo shoot plus Emil and Patrick M&G.

The Bachelorette Preview May19 from TVG on Vimeo.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Wed May 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Since I ventured over to the other side, will u ladies and gentlemen be nice enough to post these clips without giving away the ending?  Praying  I'd really appreciate it.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 7:35 pm

I admire those who can go between the spoiler and non-spoiler threads, I don't go in the non-spoiler threads, I am afraid I will say something to ruin it for others!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm

In the season premier promo, at the :15 sec mark, is that Eric (hands on face) crying? Upset 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 pm

Beagle wrote:In the season premier promo,  at the :15 sec mark, is that Eric (hands on face) crying? Upset 

I don't think so - the one with his back to camera almost looks like Chris to me and I hope that isn't the case. I hate it when they make the guys cry for drama purposes. no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom