SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 11:44 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:In the season premier promo,  at the :15 sec mark, is that Eric (hands on face) crying? Upset 

I don't think so - the one with his back to camera almost looks like Chris to me and I hope that isn't the case.  I hate it when they make the guys cry for drama purposes. no no 

They showed 3 guys crying, the guy with the back to the camera looks like Patrick to me, then they showed Marquel. the guy after Marquel with the suit and white shirt covering his face with his hands looks like Eric to me. hmmm 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed May 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Is there a slo-motion of the promo video anywhere ? I went on jokers but could not play the vid there. She sometimes does the regular + slo mo verions.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:In the season premier promo,  at the :15 sec mark, is that Eric (hands on face) crying? Upset 

I don't think so - the one with his back to camera almost looks like Chris to me and I hope that isn't the case.  I hate it when they make the guys cry for drama purposes. no no 

They showed 3 guys crying, the guy with the back to the camera looks like Patrick to me, then they showed Marquel. the guy after Marquel with the suit and white shirt covering his face with his hands looks like Eric to me. hmmm 

I kept trying to stop it but didn't have any luck - I wonder if that is from CT and if it is you could be very right on both of them because that is the episode they both left in.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 11:56 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I kept trying to stop it but didn't have any luck - I wonder if that is from CT and if it is you could be very right on both of them because that is the episode they both left in.

Im going to ask if someone could bring SCs of the guy with the back to the camera crying and the guy with the suit and white shirt with hands on face crying to the Screencaps discussion thread?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 am

Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Im going to ask if someone could bring SCs of the guy with the back to the camera crying and the guy with the suit and white shirt with hands on face crying to the Screencaps discussion thread?

Sure! Be there in a minute!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 15, 2014 12:32 am

Thank you Sanlee, you are so sweet.  Smiley 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 15, 2014 5:20 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I bet one of those crying is the guy who left because he found out his friend died. I don't remember what his name was.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 11:53 am

Sprite wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I bet one of those crying is the guy who left because he found out his friend died. I don't remember what his name was.

Ron is the one who left because his friend died.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 15, 2014 1:43 pm

I will try to put up as many of these videos that I can find. Smiley 

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 15, 2014 2:45 pm

http://www.katu.com/amnw/segments/The-Bachelorette-Andi-Dorfman-259406331.html

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 8 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 15, 2014 3:45 pm

Interesting that they mention the show filming in Hawaii.

http://www.kitv.com/news/thismorning/Looking-for-love-on-The-Bachelorette/25998536#comments

Last edited by momoftrips on Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 3:50 pm

Andi said she hasn't yet been home. Anyone know when this was filmed ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom