SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu May 08, 2014 3:00 am

I'm sure his name is Emil! Pronounced A-mil. No?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 3:36 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm sure his name is Emil!  Pronounced A-mil.  No?

Yup, i believe his name is EMIL but pronounced as 'anal' with an M! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu May 08, 2014 6:20 am

Am I the only one who thinks Andi's hair at the M&G isn't the best I've seen on her? She looks great with a lot of curl at the ends but the shots in this video make it look like the weather must have been damp and all the curl went out! Just noticing....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Marcus exiting the limo  wow 
In slow motion  :Flirty:

I have to agree 100% with the Marcus comments.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 4:56 pm

Anyone remember what the actual limo arrivals are leaked ? I remember viewing the unedited video during Ashley's season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Mon May 12, 2014 5:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyone remember what the actual limo arrivals are leaked ? I remember viewing the unedited video during Ashley's season.
They're released on the abc media website. I can't remember the exact name of it but I'm sure someone else will. They released it for Ali's season as well. I think they put it out sometime during the week before the premiere. Definitely not before the release the bios. But those should be out soon, too.

ETA It's abcmedianet.com. They haven't posted anything yet, though.

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Does anyone have the Live Streaming Link to watch in the West/Southwest Bachelorette Premier on my pc? Someone put it in a prior forum.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 pm

New promo finally posted:

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 13, 2014 5:29 pm

What was that last line before she gasped? Did anyone catch it?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 13, 2014 5:30 pm

You could here someone saying something like "someone get production here now".

Not exact words, but close!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:You could here someone saying something like "someone get production here now".

Could that be when that guy Chris (Not sure if that is his name) wants to come on the show and be one of the bachelors?  He was the one from Emily's season.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 7:55 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:You could here someone saying something like "someone get production here now".

Could that be when that guy Chris (Not sure if that is his name) wants to come on the show and be one of the bachelors?  He was the one from Emily's season.

I agree it is probably when Chris B shows up. Though, I would love Andi, if she offers to let one of the two guys with chin length bobs stay if she can cut their hair right there and they yelled at her. I would officially love Andi whatever else happened if she would do that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom