SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 4:27 am

IrishGal wrote:Why would they bother to do that, Mura?  I mean copy last season in such detail? I really doubt the editors sat around and said, "Let's make sure that Josh in the preview is exactly the same as Chris S was last year."  I suspect that a lot of the patterns are just coincidental.  Smiley 

well. Kasha said..they are lazy after all..and with the sudden Eric tragedy, their focus should be divided to 'repolish' the season, id think.

another 'coincidental pattern' : Josh (spoiled) got the 1-on-1 date just as Chris did. on epis. 5 and 7 (so did Nikki and 1F)

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Fri May 23, 2014 4:44 am

Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 5:56 am

IrishGal wrote:Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley

i guess i wasnt being so clear. i need to explain that actually Chres and JoDi (type of) dates (and activities) are too similar (to not carelessly labelled as cookie cutter.  giggling .)
Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were put in Andi's preview.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 9:42 am

IMO if it wasn't for coincidental patterns, sleuthers wouldn't be able to uncover half of what is uncovered. The repeat patterns are a great help when sleuthing.

Sometimes there are questions as to why there are so many comparison's to other seasons, that's the very reason. To compare the patterns.  :yes: 

On a side note, I'm not a believer in coincidences, I believe they happen just as they were planned. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 9:58 am

I may be in the minority but I don't think Josh was all that hidden in the preview. Yes he was not quite as front and center as Nick was but they showed quite a bit of him identifyable and kissing Andi.

Just from watching episode1 only he is not being hidden either. Even RS pointed that out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:02 am

nd4reality wrote:I may be in the minority but I don't think Josh was all that hidden in the preview. Yes he was not quite as front and center as Nick was but they showed quite a bit of him identifyable and kissing Andi.  

Just from watching episode1 only he is not being hidden either. Even RS pointed that out.

they love putting kissing in previews... she may not have kissed that many guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 10:08 am

sophienette wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I may be in the minority but I don't think Josh was all that hidden in the preview. Yes he was not quite as front and center as Nick was but they showed quite a bit of him identifyable and kissing Andi.  

they love putting kissing in previews... she may not have kissed that many guys?

Agree.

I posted in her thread a couple of days ago. I don't think she was a kissing bandit at all. Yay !!!
I would say she definitely kissed her F4 but maybe 8 guys at best. That is my guess. We have a SC of her kissing Brian and I think she was kissing the "old man" on the swings ? scmiiw.
If the guy in the darked pictures (she wears a turtleneck) is not one of these mentioned then we have SC of 1 more.
It will be interesting to see who she kisses and how much.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 10:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley

i guess i wasnt being so clear. i need to explain that actually Chres and JoDi (type of) dates (and activities) are too similar (to not carelessly labelled as cookie cutter.  giggling .)
Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were put in Andi's preview.

Well if we see Josh spouting silly poetry we will know that he is F1 for sure. :giggle: 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 23, 2014 10:26 am

IrishGal wrote:Why would they bother to do that, Mura?  I mean copy last season in such detail? I really doubt the editors sat around and said, "Let's make sure that Josh in the preview is exactly the same as Chris S was last year."  I suspect that a lot of the patterns are just coincidental.  Smiley 

They don't, they copy some formulaic details, but to think they copy things done to the nitty gritty per each detail is not done.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 23, 2014 10:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

well. Kasha said..they are lazy after all..and with the sudden Eric tragedy, their focus should be divided to 'repolish' the season, id think.

another 'coincidental pattern' : Josh (spoiled) got the 1-on-1 date just as Chris did. on epis. 5 and 7   (so did Nikki and 1F)

I would be very careful how I quote me.  giggling I don't even give myself those liberties.  :yes: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:32 am

[quote="nd4reality"]
murasaki1393 wrote:

Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were

Well if we see Josh spouting  silly poetry we will know that he is F1 for sure. :giggle: 

well.. for all i know ADA Pookie is very different than Princess Desie who loves write poems and (being written ones) by a 'poet' Prince  giggling .
instead, it seems The feisty fearless fun female Pookie loves to hunt and (being 'hunt') by an 'hunter' Cowboy (literally,he will be wearing such costume next epis  Hugesmile ) lolpanda  rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

another 'coincidental pattern' : Josh (spoiled) got the 1-on-1 date just as Chris did. on epis. 5 and 7   (so did Nikki and 1F)

I would be very careful how I quote me.  giggling I don't even give myself thttps://2img.net/u/2915/11/62/88/smiles/2174738820.gifhose liberties.  :yes: 

sorry if i misquote you/misinterpret you, Kasha..actually the other day, when discussing about 'edit pattern' you were commenting:
'TPTB tend to think :if its working, why change it?  they are basically lazy'   (or something along the lines)  giggling. CMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom