SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:09 am

jen689 wrote:In Josh's introduction video on ABC.com it's obvious he is ready to get engaged, married, and have a family :married 

I'm not so sure about Nick.  I haven't been able to determine why he went on the show.  Is he ready for a long term relationship?  Is he looking for a girlfriend or a wife  question

Nick was engaged once. Bc of that and the fact that he is 33, i would assume he is ready.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Fri May 23, 2014 3:12 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:In Josh's introduction video on ABC.com it's obvious he is ready to get engaged, married, and have a family :married 

I'm not so sure about Nick.  I haven't been able to determine why he went on the show.  Is he ready for a long term relationship?  Is he looking for a girlfriend or a wife  question

Nick was engaged once. Bc of that and the fact that he is 33, i would assume he is ready.

Good Post Good Post Good Post I agree I agree I agree 

I think he is genuine but he just doesn't realise how the bachelorette works. Poor kid. I will find him a wife haha.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:18 am

emad0722 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Good Post Good Post Good Post I agree I agree I agree 

I think he is genuine but he just doesn't realise how the bachelorette works. Poor kid. I will find him a wife haha.

go ahead and be a great match maker emad!...haha  cheerleader . im afraid his popularity among girls post show will depend very much on his edit. I hope Fleiss will give him a decent edit and not throwing him under the bus at least  Praying. I agree, poor clueless kid..esp. after the video leak fiasco. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 3:20 am

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:CMIIW. i NEVER seen any of the past F1 saying the L word/falling in love right from their mouth in the preview. For most of cases, it was a VO.
When Josh says "I'm falling in love with you" it's definitely a voice over in the season preview at .58 they show the blue silhouette screen cap (which I think is Josh and Andi) then the screen cap of Andi dancing with Josh.
 smilelove  sign heart  :swinginglove
The blue kissing screencap doesn't look anything like Josh. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 3:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Season Promo with Slow-Mo (Credit : dreamer/tvtymes)

ETA. wow..the kisses scene w Marcus much hotter in slow-mo!  giggling   :girlfan 
 yes 

Has there ever been a season preview before with 2 guys saying they are falling in love with the lead?

Also, I notice quite different body language for each when they say it.  Interested to hear other people's impressions of this.

Everything to do with Marcus looks better in slow motion. It gives the viewers the impression that they have much more  giggling .

Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick. tia

True.  At. 1:11 Josh says " I have feelings for you ........" however in an earlier voice over something like "falling for you" sounds like him.
Thanks.  You gave me a reason to rewatch.  Only Nick, as you said, is confirmed.

CMIIW. i NEVER seen any of the past F1 saying the L word/falling in love right from their mouth in the season preview . For most of cases, it was a VO. (so not favorable for Nick in this case, i guess). On a related note, i also cant recall the F1 and the lead kissing in a clear/close up shots, unless you are Courtney or Vienna...laugh out loud.  Mostly by afar/vague shots.
If you want to see it that way, doesn't that let Josh out as being the F1 too?  He is seen kissing Andi close up, his voice has been ID'd on the preview as saying he's falling for her...kind of lets him out of being the F1.  Of the F3, Chris is the only one that has been seen kissing afar and not saying those falling for words.

I asked this earlier, don't know if I got a response though...do we have any others confirming Josh as F1 or just RS?

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri May 23, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 3:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:

ETA. wow..the kisses scene w Marcus much hotter in slow-mo!  giggling   :girlfan 
 yes 

Has there ever been a season preview before with 2 guys saying they are falling in love with the lead?

Also, I notice quite different body language for each when they say it.  Interested to hear other people's impressions of this.

Everything to do with Marcus looks better in slow motion. It gives the viewers the impression that they have much more  giggling .

Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick. tia

True.  At. 1:11 Josh says " I have feelings for you ........" however in an earlier voice over something like "falling for you" sounds like him.
Thanks.  You gave me a reason to rewatch.  Only Nick, as you said, is confirmed.

CMIIW. i NEVER seen any of the past F1 saying the L word/falling in love right from their mouth in the season preview . For most of cases, it was a VO. (so not favorable for Nick in this case, i guess). On a related note, i also cant recall the F1 and the lead kissing in a clear/close up shots, unless you are Courtney or Vienna...laugh out loud.  Mostly by afar/vague shots.
If you want to see it that way, doesn't that let Josh out as being the F1 too?  He is seen kissing Andi close up, his voice has been ID'd on the preview as saying he's falling for her...kind of lets him out of being the F1.  Of the F3, Chris is the only one that has been seen kissing afar and not saying those falling for words.

can you pls tell me on which mark (the bolded) ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 3:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

And Chris is 32 and looks to be sorting out his life and ready as well. Don't really think it's fair to say that Josh is the only one...

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 3:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes 

can you pls tell me on which mark (the bolded) ?
we have sc's of it...when they are dancing, he kissed her and they snuggled neck to neck.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 23, 2014 3:45 am

I am officially now totally confused. I can't see the preview. Who for sure used the love word in regard to Andi and what did he say? Thanks!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 4:05 am

Aunties...maybe our definition of kissing is different. I meant the lips to lips one. The preview showing Marcus and Nick have that.
The one with Josh is 'pecking' id assume...Too funny that IMO it really imitates what they were showing of Chres Munich date in last year promos. (shots from the same angle, same distance, with the same lighting, head chopped guy, slow-dancing, snuggling and pecking)

here on 3:54

and here on 3:02

i wish JBF would help me on here. Im just an eager beginner tbh..no more, no less..giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri May 23, 2014 4:18 am

jen689 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Wait? Where did nick say I love you or falling in love? I only see him say "100 percent crazy about you".
I watched the video a few times. The only one I heard saying the word love was Josh when he said
"I'm falling in love with you" at .56
To me, that doesn't sound like Josh's voice there. It sounds more like Chris (or someone else). Like emad said, the other line sounds like him(natural, easy), but not this one.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri May 23, 2014 4:21 am

Why would they bother to do that, Mura? I mean copy last season in such detail? I really doubt the editors sat around and said, "Let's make sure that Josh in the preview is exactly the same as Chris S was last year." I suspect that a lot of the patterns are just coincidental.  Smiley 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom