SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Mon May 19, 2014 12:56 am

Isabel123 wrote:Danny Williams ‏@ImDannyWilliams  9m
Dale papo, #funtimes. Looking forward to #future partnerships. @JuanPaGalavis #miami #Bachelor #Bachelorette @NokiaUS pic.twitter.com/T2XitVgYFJ
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 Bn8rW5wCEAAP2wZ

Look at the bolded hastag  Smiley 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 pm

CHESKOB ‏@CHESKOB 9m
@JuanPaGalavis @TeamJuanPablo With Juan Pablo hanging out at the Music Conference in Miami... Saludos mi hermano!! pic.twitter.com/geNtlNiz78
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 BoAly-rCcAI7htU
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Wonder why Nikki has been so quiet?…..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon May 19, 2014 2:33 pm

[quote="iamreal2u"]Wonder why Nikki has been so quiet?…..[/quote

I would think working her back to backs so that she could have a bunch of days off together
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 19, 2014 3:06 pm

^^ yep… but surprise she didn't surface to wish her buddy well…on SocMed that is... Still early…..
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 19, 2014 3:07 pm

@JuanPaGalavis thanks for being awesome while you joined us@Krayvings! Looking forward to next time. #RoleModelpic.twitter.com/5SjcbvD3tR

photo 01233810-633D-4152-9C4A-2B44473CF666_zpsse9bb7uu.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/Krayvings/status/468451053831077888/photos

Las Vegas - I do recall JPG in a pic with top guy before so I don't know if @Krayvings posed an old pic for tweet advertising or if this is from today.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Does this guy ever rests. He was in Miami last night and Las Vegas today. Wow...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Does this guy ever rests.  He was in Miami last night and Las Vegas today.  Wow...

The pic was tweeted today but it could have been from a previous visit. This is a 1 location business and they may have decided to post today because The Bachelorette is premiering.

Regardless, he really does travel a lot for work. I have a close friend who has been an international tour guide for a long time. It's just part of his natural rhythm. Some people just aren't meant to work in typical settings or circumstance.

I think JPG's mom was teasing Nikki when she said on a weekend he just makes breakfast then sits and watches tv all day. LOL, we've seen the opposite. Makes me think mom actually said a lot more but they edited it out.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 19, 2014 3:52 pm

notarose wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Does this guy ever rests.  He was in Miami last night and Las Vegas today.  Wow...

The pic was tweeted today but it could have been from a previous visit.  This is a 1 location business and they may have decided to post today because The Bachelorette is premiering.

Regardless, he really does travel a lot for work.  I have a close friend who has been an international tour guide for a long time.  It's just part of his natural rhythm.  Some people just aren't meant to work in typical settings or circumstance.  

I think JPG's mom was teasing Nikki when she said on a weekend he just makes breakfast then sits and watches tv all day.  LOL, we've seen the opposite.  Makes me think mom actually said a lot more but they edited it out.

I think that's the reason he wanted to show Nikki about how his lifestyle would be before he commits. Once they have a family, Nikki will have to adapt to this.... she can't follow him once they have kids.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm

notarose wrote:

The pic was tweeted today but it could have been from a previous visit.  This is a 1 location business and they may have decided to post today because The Bachelorette is premiering.

Regardless, he really does travel a lot for work.  I have a close friend who has been an international tour guide for a long time.  It's just part of his natural rhythm.  Some people just aren't meant to work in typical settings or circumstance.  

I think JPG's mom was teasing Nikki when she said on a weekend he just makes breakfast then sits and watches tv all day.  LOL, we've seen the opposite.  Makes me think mom actually said a lot more but they edited it out.

His edit during MTP was really bad, trying to make him appear as a lazy bum, ill mannered that even his family does not have nice things to say about him.
And as Notarose mentioned above, a far cry from what we've seen post show. Edit really does play a big part on how a person is perceive.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

His edit during MTP was really bad, trying to make him appear as a lazy bum, ill mannered that even his family does not have nice things to say about him.
And as Notarose mentioned above, a far cry from what we've seen post show. Edit really does play a big part on how a person is perceive.

That is why I say nobody is as good or as bad as they are edited. All of us have good points and bad points. Now whether people choose to believe the edit, I find depends on whether they like the person or not. If they like someone people are more likely to defend them if they get a bad edit and if they dislike them, they are more likely to agree with it. I try to go with my gut and combine what I see on the screen, what is said in interviews and from their social media to get a more rounded picture of the real person....it works...most of the time!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Sprite wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

That is why I say nobody is as good or as bad as they are edited. All of us have good points and bad points. Now whether people choose to believe the edit, I find depends on whether they like the person or not. If they like someone people are more likely to defend them if they get a bad edit and if they dislike them, they are more likely to agree with it. I try to go with my gut and combine what I see on the screen, what is said in interviews and from their social media to get a more rounded picture of the real person....it works...most of the time!

Absolutely agree!
I'm just not a fairytale kinda girl and in life am a tad suspicious of overly smiley peeps  giggling  I will never in my lifetime near perfection so I expect none from others. The edit is exactly that ... the produced storyline. I'm always more curious as to why an edit is what it is; the motive behind the storytellers.
I approach it as I do people. Others opinions on someone I've never met are interesting however I want to form my own.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19