SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 2:12 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Since filming ended it appears they have been able to validate what happened during filming and have moved forward and grown closer.  It has been important to learn if real life would distract from their relationship or if their relationship would flourish.
This post-show love story is, to me, significantly more interesting than the overproduced attempt over 10 episodes.

I agree What they have discussed on screen is what we have also witnessed post show by following their socmed. Nikki's passion for her job, her kindness to her "little peanuts", her respect and acceptance of Carla's role in Camilla and JPG's life, her grouchiness in the morning  :giggle: . These words were not uttered just to get the man. OTOH, JPG's life is centered in attending various sports event, music activities and travelling. He has to see first hand how Nikki will adapt to this kind of lifestyle. So far so good, and it looks like Nikki is soaking and embracing a lot of "first time" experiences with JPG.

Nikki's humor..... love her sarcastic reply  yes 

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Mw4ppk

I want to be her friend.  She is so hilarious.

yes I agree. She throws out some great one-liners giggling  
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Mon May 12, 2014 2:15 pm

I wonder how much they get paid for participation in the show.  Maybe it depends how far do you go?  I wonder how much JP got.  

I saw an interview JP did for a Spanish program (the host is his good friend) and he said, he was convinced by a female friend to participate in the Barchelorette.  He said, he wasn't really interested. The friend sent him the application but he didn't look fill it out. Then, one day, he was stuck in the traffic, his friend called him and asked him if he had filled the application, he said no. Then, the friend helped him to fill it out. I was wondering why did he have to go to a TV show to find a girlfriend.  With his good looking he can have tons of girls to chose from laugh out loud

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 2:17 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I think he responded either on Twitter or Instagram that the bracelet was to honor his friend (Maickel Melamed) who has Muscular Dystrophy and runs long distance races. The friend is a fellow Venezuelan and he posted a pick with him and Camilla after finishing a race in Miami earlier this year.
I'll try to post the pic if I can figure it out Smiley

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Bfe4ge11

Great match up of information, SerenityGirl!

Could be a match:

photo A98FA344-DE8C-4A53-AB04-2F6589C2A301_zpsqscv54it.jpg

As Sophinette said, we'd need a close-up of his.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Thanks guys. You are so efficient

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Thanks SerenityGirl for sharing the info. That's one of the things i like about JPG, he's involvement with various charity causes and being a supportive friend.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 3:09 pm

This made me  :cutesmile!: Hope you find this cute too.

shabbellaShab
Said #JuanPablo  #theBachelor #happymonday #itsok
2.01 pm 5/12/2014
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 917096_1421708908093397_1195335054_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

One of my friend who follows Sharleen on twitter said, Sharleen conglatulated Cassandra for her engagement.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 3:30 pm

chinita wrote:One of my friend who follows Sharleen on twitter said, Sharleen conglatulated Cassandra for her engagement.

Please forgive my sarcasm in advance, BUT apparently our grandmothers were wrong. If you give him the milk first he will still buy the cow! Good to know!

Congrats to Cassandra and her son. I hope they have a long and successful marriage.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 12, 2014 3:51 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
chinita wrote:One of my friend who follows Sharleen on twitter said, Sharleen conglatulated Cassandra for her engagement.

Please forgive my sarcasm in advance, BUT apparently our grandmothers were wrong.  If you give him the milk first he will still buy the cow! Good to know!Congrats to Cassandra and her son.  I hope they have a long and successful marriage.

Forgive me-- but English is my third language, what that it means (bold)?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 12, 2014 4:00 pm

chinita wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Please forgive my sarcasm in advance, BUT apparently our grandmothers were wrong.  If you give him the milk first he will still buy the cow!  Good to know!Congrats to Cassandra and her son.  I hope they have a long and successful marriage.

Forgive me-- but English is my third language, what that it means (bold)?  

Its a saying. The old wives cautionary tale told by mothers to their young daughters is "If you give away the milk for free no one will buy the cow" meaning if you have s&# freely then he won't want to marry you since he is getting it for free anyway.
Hope I explained that somewhat ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 4:49 pm

notarose wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:I think he responded either on Twitter or Instagram that the bracelet was to honor his friend (Maickel Melamed) who has Muscular Dystrophy and runs long distance races. The friend is a fellow Venezuelan and he posted a pick with him and Camilla after finishing a race in Miami earlier this year.
I'll try to post the pic if I can figure it out Smiley

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Bfe4ge11

Great match up of information, SerenityGirl!

Could be a match:

photo A98FA344-DE8C-4A53-AB04-2F6589C2A301_zpsqscv54it.jpg

As Sophinette said, we'd need a close-up of his.

Here's a close up of JPG's bracelet but the wordings are illegible. He must have been using this bracelet for years that the print became so faded.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 2rw0uwk
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

Here's a close up of JPG's bracelet but the wordings are illegible. He must have been using this bracelet for years that the print became so faded.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 2rw0uwk

Miami Herald PEOPLE 2.28.14

All in the wrist

Juan Pablo Galavis may be a bit insensitive when it comes to small-screen bachelorette (and his “honesty” may have cost him a gig on Dancing with the Stars) but at least he’s doing some good for all mankind. That orange rubber bracelet the feisty Bachelor wears all the time? Galavis works with the Step by Step Foundation, and is good friends with the founder, Miami Beach resident Liliane Stransky. The $1 wrist candy is the charity’s signature accessory; proceeds go to helping kids. www.stepbystepfoundation.com

https://www.facebook.com/StepByStepFoundation

Last edited by notarose on Mon May 12, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19