SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Amberish Mon May 12, 2014 2:15 am

LMW707 wrote:I'm curious...Do any of you know if the other girls knew that Nikki met Camilla, his parents & Carla when they were in Miami.  That seemed like JPG's real home town date.  The other dates were just fillers.  I would have thought that the rest of them would have thought it was over for them. Every interview I have seen with Clare nobody ever asked if that bothered her. Which leads me to believe that Nikki didn't tell the other girls. Or it would make Clare look foolish for her "big" ending.

Although we focus and fantasize about it, I don't really think Juan Pablo's relationship with Nikki was all that deep while filming. They were certainly attracted to each other and even lusted each other (however, we cannot overlook that Juan Pablo was attracted to other women, including Clare, during the show, too), but they barely spent more than 24 hours together (and not 24 hours alone, just 24 hours in the same room or space with other cast members and production staff) and if asked, I bet they'd reflect and say that the show is where they met and their relationship really began afterwards.

Yes, I believe that the show's "process" accelerates feelings, but once filming wraps, real life distractions resumes and they suddenly have to do what they didn't do before, which would be fitting each other into their lives and only after deciding if they really want to bother doing that.

Yes, I think there is a love story, but the love story is what's going on now (and why we can all enjoy it), as opposed to back then. My opinion, anyway.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Mon May 12, 2014 2:19 am

@LMW707 Claire still doing interviews up to now??? I didn't watch her interview. I didn't want to hear her bashing JPG

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 2:24 am

Amberish wrote:
LMW707 wrote:I'm curious...Do any of you know if the other girls knew that Nikki met Camilla, his parents & Carla when they were in Miami.  That seemed like JPG's real home town date.  The other dates were just fillers.  I would have thought that the rest of them would have thought it was over for them. Every interview I have seen with Clare nobody ever asked if that bothered her. Which leads me to believe that Nikki didn't tell the other girls. Or it would make Clare look foolish for her "big" ending.

Although we focus and fantasize about it, I don't really think Juan Pablo's relationship with Nikki was all that deep while filming. They were certainly attracted to each other and even lusted each other (however, we cannot overlook that Juan Pablo was attracted to other women, including Clare, during the show, too), but they barely spent more than 24 hours together (and not 24 hours alone, just 24 hours in the same room or space with other cast members and production staff) and if asked, I bet they'd reflect and say that the show is where they met and their relationship really began afterwards.

Yes, I believe that the show's "process" accelerates feelings, but once filming wraps, real life distractions resumes and they suddenly have to do what they didn't do before, which would be fitting each other into their lives and only after deciding if they really want to bother doing that.

Yes, I think there is a love story, but the love story is what's going on now (and why we can all enjoy it), as opposed to back then. My opinion, anyway.

Very realistic perspective.
Since filming ended it appears they have been able to validate what happened during filming and have moved forward and grown closer. It has been important to learn if real life would distract from their relationship or if their relationship would flourish.
This post-show love story is, to me, significantly more interesting than the overproduced attempt over 10 episodes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 12, 2014 10:10 am

In honor of today's baseball date

photo D287B1E9-C020-44F5-ABD6-65D1B0128199_zpsxmliwond.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/D287B1E9-C020-44F5-ABD6-65D1B0128199_zpsxmliwond.jpg.html

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 14, 2014 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 10:46 am

notarose wrote:

Since filming ended it appears they have been able to validate what happened during filming and have moved forward and grown closer.  It has been important to learn if real life would distract from their relationship or if their relationship would flourish.
This post-show love story is, to me, significantly more interesting than the overproduced attempt over 10 episodes.

I agree What they have discussed on screen is what we have also witnessed post show by following their socmed. Nikki's passion for her job, her kindness to her "little peanuts", her respect and acceptance of Carla's role in Camilla and JPG's life, her grouchiness in the morning  :giggle: . These words were not uttered just to get the man. OTOH, JPG's life is centered in attending various sports event, music activities and travelling. He has to see first hand how Nikki will adapt to this kind of lifestyle. So far so good, and it looks like Nikki is soaking and embracing a lot of "first time" experiences with JPG.

Nikki's humor..... love her sarcastic reply  yes 

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Mw4ppk
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Mon May 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:

Since filming ended it appears they have been able to validate what happened during filming and have moved forward and grown closer.  It has been important to learn if real life would distract from their relationship or if their relationship would flourish.

I agree What they have discussed on screen is what we have also witnessed post show by following their socmed. Nikki's passion for her job, her kindness to her "little peanuts", her respect and acceptance of Carla's role in Camilla and JPG's life, her grouchiness in the morning  :giggle: . These words were not uttered just to get the man. OTOH, JPG's life is centered in attending various sports event, music activities and travelling. He has to see first hand how Nikki will adapt to this kind of lifestyle. So far so good, and it looks like Nikki is soaking and embracing a lot of "first time" experiences with JPG.

Nikki's humor..... love her sarcastic reply  yes 

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Mw4ppk

I want to be her friend. She is so hilarious.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Mon May 12, 2014 1:09 pm

Does anyone know what that orange band JP wears on his right hand ALL the time is for?

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 1:14 pm

Nabsie wrote:Does anyone know what that orange band JP wears on his right hand ALL the time is for?

I'm wondering also  :cutesmile!: .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 12, 2014 1:16 pm

New pic...... not sure where this was taken.

Luisaylen
De hace un tiempito con @juanpagalavis un #Bachelor más Venezolano que la arepa de cazon.
11.56 am 5/12/2014
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 10354493_753579668007661_1262955282_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Nabsie wrote:Does anyone know what that orange band JP wears on his right hand ALL the time is for?

As far as I know, they say "I will" or "Cure MS" or "Hope Strength" "Faith" "Courage" and show support for Multiple Sclerosis, Leukemia, Lupus and Diabetes.
However, i havent seen his up-close!

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Isabel123 wrote:New pic...... not sure where this was taken.

Luisaylen
De hace un tiempito con @juanpagalavis un #Bachelor más Venezolano que la arepa de cazon.
11.56 am 5/12/2014
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 10354493_753579668007661_1262955282_n

It doesn't seem it's recent. The fan says, sometimes ago

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 pm

I think he responded either on Twitter or Instagram that the bracelet was to honor his friend (Maickel Melamed) who has Muscular Dystrophy and runs long distance races. The friend is a fellow Venezuelan and he posted a pick with him and Camilla after finishing a race in Miami earlier this year.
I'll try to post the pic if I can figure it out Smiley

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Bfe4ge11

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19