SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chinita Sun May 18, 2014 6:44 pm

I'd imagine it's a comedy based on the title. Correction: it should be "prefer" not "preferred" I googled her up and she's 46 y/o. She looks much younger than her age. Yes, I'm surprised about JPG's large network. He's like the the Duracell bunny laugh out loud Non-stop... He hardly stays home. No wonder he wants Nikki to see his type of lifestyle. She's been busy following him as well

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 6:50 pm

chinita wrote:I'd imagine it's a comedy based on the title.  Correction: it should be "prefer" not "preferred"  I googled her up and she's 46 y/o.  She looks much younger than her age.  Yes, I'm surprised about JPG's large network.  He's like the the Duracell bunny lolNon-stop... He hardly stays home.  No wonder he wants Nikki to see his type of lifestyle.  She's been busy following him as well

"He's like the the Duracell bunny" cantstopl 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 18, 2014 6:53 pm

notarose wrote:
chinita wrote:Wow! JPG has been partying since he's back to Miami.  Nikki is missing out of these events.  Wonder if he feels bad about it hehe

I doubt it.  While the show was airing and since that time, JPG has been getting together with friends at various events and it hasn't seemed to impact their relationship.  Nikki has also posted a few pics with friends.  Her "best friend" appears to be male.  He really does have a great interest in the arts community as lots of his pics are taken with friends at those kinds of events.  Nikki's have been at concerts or drinks with friends.

Thanks for the translations!

About the Camilla pic, it's says "by Nelly" so it could have been painted by her or could be a photo edited with a paint app.  I haven't checked back to her IG.  Perhaps someone will ask.  Either way, it is lovely.   :yes: 

:yes: They do have their own set of friends both male and females. We see lots of pics of JPG since most of his friends are public with their socmed unlike Nikki's friends where most of their socmed are private. I think a lesser woman would feel jealous seeing all these girls posing with JPG. Probably the reason why this has not impacted their relationship is because Nikki is secure with her relationship and as she commented in IG, JPG treated her like a "PRINCESS".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun May 18, 2014 6:54 pm

So it looks like JPG will be doing an ad for Nokia. I'm curious...does anyone know if JPG does an ad or commercial, does he have to ask permission from the production co.? I think I read somewhere that his contract as a Bachelor is two years? So if he gets engaged within two years, he has to use the ring he picked? And if he gets married, he has to do the wedding with them as well?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 pm

notarose wrote:
chinita wrote:I'd imagine it's a comedy based on the title.  Correction: it should be "prefer" not "preferred"  I googled her up and she's 46 y/o.  She looks much younger than her age.  Yes, I'm surprised about JPG's large network.  He's like the the Duracell bunny lolNon-stop... He hardly stays home.  No wonder he wants Nikki to see his type of lifestyle.  She's been busy following him as well

"He's like the the Duracell bunny" cantstopl 

A very apt comparison Chinita  :LMBO: . And  :yes: Nikki's tagging along i.e. her going to NYC is proof of that. We'll have to wait and see if she will also go with him to RD next month and to Brazil if ever JPG will watch the World Cup.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Yes -- it looks like Nikki feels very secure with JPG. That's very important. JPG is very lucky. Some women just can't take it regardless.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun May 18, 2014 7:36 pm

chinita wrote:So it looks like JPG will be doing an ad for Nokia.  I'm curious...does anyone know if JPG does an ad or commercial, does he have to ask permission from the production co.?  I think I read somewhere that his contract as a Bachelor is two years?  So if he gets engaged within two years, he has to use the ring he picked?  And if he gets married, he has to do the wedding with them as well?

How did you know he's going to do an ad for Nokia? The exchange of tweets were in Spanish so i don't understand, all i know is that Danny gave him the newly released unit. He's done several commercials and ads in the past. Here's the link to his youtube channel, it features some of the ads he did: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArUG3nty0Zz7YKivOSKmBA/videos. I don't know the answers for your other queries. I'm not familiar with the show's contract.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Sun May 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
chinita wrote:So it looks like JPG will be doing an ad for Nokia.  I'm curious...does anyone know if JPG does an ad or commercial, does he have to ask permission from the production co.?  I think I read somewhere that his contract as a Bachelor is two years?  So if he gets engaged within two years, he has to use the ring he picked?  And if he gets married, he has to do the wedding with them as well?

How did you know he's going to do an ad for Nokia? The exchange of tweets were in Spanish so i don't understand, all i know is that Danny gave him the newly released unit. He's done several commercials and ads in the past. Here's the link to his youtube channel, it features some of the ads he did: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArUG3nty0Zz7YKivOSKmBA/videos. I don't know the answers for your other queries. I'm not familiar with the show's contract.

He was complaining about the battery always draining on his phone in a tweet. Nokia said they were going to be in Miami and wanted to meet him. They wanted to know if he was going to he in town. I would think this is what it's about. Nokia reaches out to a lot of you tube people.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 11:26 pm

For those of you who want to understand JP's tweets that are in Spanish, simply plug them into Google translate.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon May 19, 2014 12:03 am

Coach Taylor ‏@coachextra927 5m
Thanks to @JuanPaGalavis for the photo op. #bigleaguin' pic.twitter.com/LQaTBaBMW6
 Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 58 Bn93OIAIcAAp79Z
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 19, 2014 12:08 am

docnash14 wrote:For those of you who want to understand JP's tweets that are in Spanish, simply plug them into Google translate.

Thanks Docnash! I use Babylon but it isn't good for syntax or colloquialisms. Will try google.  Smiley 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Mon May 19, 2014 12:42 am

Isabel123 wrote:

Thanks Isabel!  Yes - My friend told me they (Danny & JPG) mentioned about working together. Danny also mentioned Santo Domingo so that explains why he is going to RD next month.  Maybe they want JPG to film an ad in Spanish.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19