SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 pm

The idea IMO is not to change opinions but rather hear different sides of the story.

It's no different than what goes on in all the other threads. Some have favourites that others don't care for. Both sides post, it's all good.

If one makes a decision to stay in the fan threads, then by all means, I respect anyone that chooses to do so for their own sake.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by instinct Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:With all due respect, it is a General Discussion thread on Sean and Catherine, and not a discussion thread on how it's useless to post here.

TY

And with all due respect and IMO, it is useless for SeanCat fans to post here as we would just be spinning our wheels and we aren't going to change anyone's opinion. We would be better served just hanging out in their fan threads.

IMO the point is not to change opinions in either direction but to exchange points of view.  Also, IMO, there is zero tolerance in the fan thread for even mild questioning, hence the necessity for fence-sitters like myself to hang out in non fan threads.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:28 pm

chloep wrote:So...the consideration of the highly questionable source has kinda been thrown out of the window? laugh out loud

Seriously though, MBC was going to create criticism. SC knew this, yet still chose to go ahead with it. It would probably be wise for fans to stay out this thread, cause in my experience, no one who comes here to the non-fan threads to criticize(that's kinda the idea behind these threads) is going to change their opinion of SC. Just my 2cents. Sometimes agreeing to disagreeing is the only thing left. ;)

As I recall, the board started with NO fan threads and everything was all discussion. The fan threads came because of the division in opinions.
I enjoy reading ALL opinions, even those that are wrong. giggling :cutesmile!: cantstopl Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:38 pm

realityfan26 wrote:
chloep wrote:So...the consideration of the highly questionable source has kinda been thrown out of the window? laugh out loud

Seriously though, MBC was going to create criticism. SC knew this, yet still chose to go ahead with it. It would probably be wise for fans to stay out this thread, cause in my experience, no one who comes here to the non-fan threads to criticize(that's kinda the idea behind these threads) is going to change their opinion of SC. Just my 2cents. Sometimes agreeing to disagreeing is the only thing left. ;)

As I recall, the board started with NO fan threads and everything was all discussion. The fan threads came because of the division in opinions.
I enjoy reading ALL opinions, even those that are wrong. giggling :cutesmile!: cantstopl Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

TYVM for the reminder. Praying That's something that should not be forgotten.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Sean has Catherine iron his socks.  Seriously?  If my husband asked me to iron his socks, I'd burst out laughing. If he ironed them himself, I'd be genuinely worried.Who on earth needs ironed socks? That's pretty crazy.
I guess the whole eating 18 egg whites for breakfast every day should have clued her in that he is kind of compulsive.  Ouch.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:45 pm

^They have both said on twitter a few times that she absolutely does not iron his socks and he never asks her too. I think the list is going to be played as a joke.

And Sean doesn't eat 18 egg whites a day anymore. He's documented his diet more recently and it's more like 4-6.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm

I am allergic to the iron. To treat this serious medical condition I frequently treat my clothes at the local dry cleaners. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:16 am

Even with the whole socks joke, they do certainly seem to abide by the whole "the husband is the leader" crap, which I could never deal with. It will be interesting to see how Molly adapts to that, because I always felt like she was the more dominant one in her relationship with Jason. Definitely can't imagine Jason bossing her around and Molly going along with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:43 am

chasingpavements wrote:snipped

Believe it or not, I actually like Sean/Cat. They seem like good people to me. Having said that, Sean is pretty judgmental himself. Whether it's writing a blog post about how having sex with multiple people on the show is wrong and will most likely cause issues in your relationship, calling Ashlee a "stage 5 clinger", or suggesting that Emily chose Jef because of his wealth, the guy has made his share of snarky, judgmental comments that certain people might have seen as "bullying". I actually agree with most of his comments, but that doesn't change the fact that he has shown judgement and lack of compassion towards others, which goes against one of the core beliefs of his religion. Why is he allowed to do choose judgement over being nice, yet we are not?

And when he holds a grudge like he did with JPG who dared to go against Sean's judge mental tweets? Very Christian and forgiving. Or selling almost any product or taking any opportunity to be on tv and make money? I thought they were both talented enough to live life without famewhoring. They were so heavily applauded for turning down their own show after DWTS, now they seem to have lost the ability to say no IMO

lexforlife wrote:So if they are so happy,  why go to marriage bootcamp? Certain shows are not meant for happy couples and this one is one of them. Why put ur marriage thru the speculation for a few more dollars.Is it really worth it?

Obviously to SC, money is more important than a lack of embarrassment.

Ladybug82 wrote:Somethings should stay private (or at least between them and a therapist or someone else that could be of help), not discussed on a tv show and/or printed in a rag mag (because they chose to go on the show).  No amount of money and/or extra time in the spotlight can be worth it.   no no

Ladybug82 wrote:For me, personally, it's not so much about the rag mag article, it's that they chose to go on the show.  And while it is a rag mag who is questionable... the sex topic had to come from somewhere.  I would think it will at least be mentioned on the show at some point, not just pulled from thin air.  

I once was a huge fan, but have lost interest in following their every move and product they promote over the years.  I still like them ok enough and check in on them in their fan threads, every now and then.

They are free to go on as many shows as they choose and collect an easy pay check... but I'm also allowed to think sometimes easy, quick money for a trashy show, is not the best option.  I may cringe, thinking oh yuck and why do you (SeanCat) think going on this show was a good idea, while fans are excited to see them on tv again.  So to each their own.  That's why the board is so great, whether we agree, disagree or agree to disagree, we're all allowed our own opinions.  Smiley

LB, thank you. I think us not as great fans just see two people who really seem to love money and will do almost anything to get it. Kind of disappointing, I hoped for better from them. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:56 am

They turned down their own show?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:00 am

^Yes. A few times actually.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:27 am

Interesting. I wonder what changed since then.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie