SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Somethings should stay private (or at least between them and a therapist or someone else that could be of help), not discussed on a tv show and/or printed in a rag mag (because they chose to go on the show).  No amount of money and/or extra time in the spotlight can be worth it.   no no
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Why didn't they just make up a different issue is what I don't get? Or does Catherine literally think this will actually help their sex life? Or did the producers stipulate it had to be this issue? Hmm.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:30 pm

I think wife swap was a great idea for them. That would be fun.

But what ever possessed them to do this show, I just don't get it.

It makes me a little sick to my stomach. I really thought they were better than that. Just goes to show you how very little we know about these people. I wish them well and hope they come through unscathed, but I highly doubt it.

Did they lose a bet possibly? (and forced to do this.. is someone holding a family member ransome?)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 pm

So...the consideration of the highly questionable source has kinda been thrown out of the window? laugh out loud

Seriously though, MBC was going to create criticism. SC knew this, yet still chose to go ahead with it. It would probably be wise for fans to stay out this thread, cause in my experience, no one who comes here to the non-fan threads to criticize(that's kinda the idea behind these threads) is going to change their opinion of SC. Just my 2cents. Sometimes agreeing to disagreeing is the only thing left. ;)

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:32 pm

Yes of course the producers made it the issue because that was what the whole thing when Sean was the bachelor so obviously the producers are going to use it to get ratings
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 pm

chloep wrote:So...the consideration of the highly questionable source has kinda been thrown out of the window? laugh out loud

Seriously though, MBC was going to create criticism. SC knew this, yet still chose to go ahead with it. It would probably be wise for fans to stay out this thread, cause in my experience, no one who comes here to the non-fan threads to criticize(that's kinda the idea behind these threads) is going to change their opinion of SC. Just my 2cents. Sometimes agreeing to disagreeing is the only thing left. ;)

But don't you know, L&S is always right. You can take that to the bank.

But in all seriousness, I agree with your second paragraph. Nothing any of the SeanCat fans say will change anyone's mind. Frankly, nothing SeanCat do other than disappearing will probably change anyone's mind so it feels really pointless to even post in here.

And with that I say have at it people. I'm going back to my treehouse. It's much nicer over there and we have wifi. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:24 pm

I apologize, I thought that is was a confirmed thing. I see now that it is just a rumour.

I don't think they would do this. They pretty much have their heads on straight. Almost as much as Ash and JP.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:32 pm

For me, personally, it's not so much about the rag mag article, it's that they chose to go on the show.  And while it is a rag mag who is questionable... the sex topic had to come from somewhere.  I would think it will at least be mentioned on the show at some point, not just pulled from thin air.  

I once was a huge fan, but have lost interest in following their every move and product they promote over the years.  I still like them ok enough and check in on them in their fan threads, every now and then.

They are free to go on as many shows as they choose and collect an easy pay check... but I'm also allowed to think sometimes easy, quick money for a trashy show, is not the best option.  I may cringe, thinking oh yuck and why do you (SeanCat) think going on this show was a good idea, while fans are excited to see them on tv again.  So to each their own.  That's why the board is so great, whether we agree, disagree or agree to disagree, we're all allowed our own opinions.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:36 pm

nikikass wrote:I apologize, I thought that is was a confirmed thing.  I see now that it is just a rumour.

I don't think they would do this. They pretty much have their heads on straight.   Almost as much as Ash and JP.  

They already taped Marriage Boot Camp and will be on next season. The rumour is whether or not they discuss their sex life on the show.

I'm thinking it comes up, but we'll see in what capacity. Hope they pull a Ryan and Trista and keep it vague.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 pm

With all due respect, it is a General Discussion thread on Sean and Catherine, and not a discussion thread on how it's useless to post here.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:
nikikass wrote:I apologize, I thought that is was a confirmed thing.  I see now that it is just a rumour.

I don't think they would do this. They pretty much have their heads on straight.   Almost as much as Ash and JP.  

They already taped Marriage Boot Camp and will be on next season. The rumour is whether or not they discuss their sex life on the show.

I'm thinking it comes up, but we'll see in what capacity. Hope they pull a Ryan and Trista and keep it vague.

Thanks Bleu. I am getting confused with whats real and whats rumour. Then yes I will stick to my orignal reply and say I am disappointed they would do this, regardless of what was discussed. Just being in the same room as "honey boo boo clan" turns my stomach.

I know its all entertainment value and some like it and some don't. Why don't they just stick to wife swapping and have babies if they are bored. no idea
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:With all due respect, it is a General Discussion thread on Sean and Catherine, and not a discussion thread on how it's useless to post here.

TY

And with all due respect and IMO, it is useless for SeanCat fans to post here as we would just be spinning our wheels and we aren't going to change anyone's opinion. We would be better served just hanging out in their fan threads.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie