SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:20 pm

blessed66 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
She's the cutest thing! Thanks blessed.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by serolf24 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm

Thanks for posting wifey's pic, Blessed! She looks so young and beautiful on that pic!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:53 pm

That's a cute pic of Catherine. She really has a unique personality that shines through everything she does. #infectious!

Eta: thanks for posting the pic, blessed. I received the email but didn't consider opening it further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:31 pm

I opened the email a few minutes ago just to take a quick glance and loved seeing the new picture. Thanks Blessed for posting it here. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

She is indeed super adorable in this photo. I think Catherine is a great example to all of us of making use of your good clothing choices and really using your wardrobe. She wore that blouse way back on an evening of dancing with the stars. This girl really uses her clothes. #commendable
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 pm

So soon and I get to see this fine lady! #missmybestfriend @catherinegiudici by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:08 pm

Tag a friend in a comment on this post for a chance to win a $50 gift card to shop C. Lowe by S&G on April 29! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm

summer

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:10 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

She is indeed super adorable in this photo. I think Catherine is a great example to all of us of making use of your good clothing choices and really using your wardrobe. She wore that blouse way back on an evening of dancing with the stars. This girl really uses her clothes. #commendable
Ah yes, I remember that blouse also. And a good choice, it goes very well with that skirt. :yes:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:14 pm

And her tweet:
@clmgiudici: Retweet for a chance to win a $50 gift card to shop C. Lowe by @scarletgoldshop on April 29! Good luck my friends! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Too cute. I needed this today.

@clmgiudici: My husband @SeanLowe09 is a hunk of a man. If I could keep him in my pocket at all times, I would. On my arm will have to do for now Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:51 pm

^Well aren't you cute Mrs. Lowe. But I'm sure he'd prefer to have you on his arm then be in your pocket. He's a little big for that.

ETA: It's also cute that Sean favorited it immediately too.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje