SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am

You all know we're SPOILED. We get so much more information from Sean and Catherine than can be expected so long after their season. I'm happy to think they, and especially Sean are doing some things out of the spot light. We do have some things to look forward to like the kitten's birthday where I'm sure will have a romantic shout out from hubby. Holidays coming up always bode well for family pictures and Sean will be speaking at a church group.
We'll all be here bending each others ears and snooping and sleuthing in good humor.
No group can fill up a thread faster than the Seancats.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by serolf24 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:45 am

I don't mind when one of the couple had been quiet lately, yesterday was Catherine's
day and how excited she was of her partnership with S & G. I know Sean is so proud
of her.These couple is very special to us, SeanCats fans and I'm proud that I belong in
these group of solid, loyal fans.

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:57 am

It is very important for us to remember that Sean is always saying that they are ordinary people just like everyone and it means at times they would just want to mind their business without including everybody and we should respect that fact.  I am sure he is not going to share with us each time he compliments his wife.  We all know he is always very proud of her.  Also it seems like yesterday was a very busy day for them.  We just wish them the very best and we appreciate whatever they decide to share with us.
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:08 pm

Where is / was the lunch picture ? I saw the pic with Roger and her in a blue print outfit. Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm so happy for Sean & Catherine's continued blessings with work opportunities, creative endeavors and buying a home together. They are the best and they deserve the best!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Where is / was  the lunch picture ? I saw the pic with Roger  and  her in a blue print  outfit.  Thanks!

It was on IG from a fan who snapped a candid of them at lunch with a friend. As they didn't share it or even know it was taken, I didn't share it. Cat was wearing the outfit in the SG pic and Sean had his gray vee neck tee shirt on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:02 pm

How did u find the pic? From a fan?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Search under hashtag thebachelor

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Sean has become less and less active on social media lately. He doesn't really share much. I really don't mind. I think while Catherine still shares stuff, some of it is more business/project stuff like S&G. Heck, neither of them has mentioned their new house. We found out about them looking and buying through other people. Not that I blame them. I wouldn't want people to know where I lived if I was them.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Lipsis Thanks so much(. I would never share what is not shared by them). Just for my own knowledge!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:03 pm

@clmgiudici: Sunshine makes me happy Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:15 pm

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje