SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lovelySC Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Amazing Catherine Lowe! Love Sprinkles  :sprinklehearts  indeed! I think she should use this phrase on one of her design...that would be a big HIT for sure.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:41 pm

Catherine (Sean, too) has had a big day! Lots of fun ahead.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:54 am

S&G change their announcement picture Smiley thank you very much! nighty-night SeanCats!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:47 am

StevAlimc wrote:S&G change their announcement picture :)thank you very much! nighty-night SeanCats!

Much better! That pic is so her.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
StevAlimc wrote:S&G change their announcement picture :)thank you very much! nighty-night SeanCats!

Much better! That pic is so her.

Much, much better. the first picture is Miss Giudici and the second picture is Mrs Lowe. Hope we get to hear from the busy hubby home owner today.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:04 am

Love the new picture!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am

I am wondering about Hubs, he has been so quiet about all the wonderful things happening in their life. First, just the tweet about going to Toronto, no explanation, then not letting fans know about the show (TSC) , not sending the website link, ESP to Cat, . Thankfully there are dedicated fans who researched this, and lipsis, who let Cat know about it. Finally, not a word about yesterday wonderful events. New home, Cats incredible new position, and amazing talents. Please correct me if I am wrong! Thanks!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 am

The only thing I saw from Sean yesterday was a quick reply to Charlie Grogan's plea to visit his chubby little son in Nashville.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 am

I saw that also. He is cute, but chubby!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:28 am

Good morning.

Sean may not have initially told us what he was doing in Toronto but he did pimp his appearance via tweet on Thursday or Friday I believe. IMO he doesnt have to tell us anything, if he doesnt choose too. As for the TSC website, I imagine he didnt know about the live streaming so he didnt tell us or Catherine.

As for yesterday, I think he was giving Cat her moment to shine. The line isnt even out yet. I suspect we will hear from him about it at some point. As far as their new home goes, I dont think that picture was taken yesterday as both wore different clothes at lunch. Maybe they closed yesterday, or maybe they didnt. Thus far, neither has said anything publicly about it. Maybe when the move process begins they will, maybe they wont until its done (like the Burbank move).

Not to worry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:33 am

He also retweeted an inspirational quote yesterday. We all know Sean's very proud of his wife and for sure telling her personally all the time. It's nice when he shares that to the public but, for me, I'm glad when they are more quiet and private. I would love for them both to tweet a little less about their personal life but it doesn't mean I would stop sleuthing or reading about them, that's the fun of it! I love to know what's happening in their lives but not surprised that Sean is tweeting less and less, and I'm sure he has a lot of catching up to do after his trip to Canada.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:43 am

To add on to the above comments, he did proudly tweet about Cat's Glamour blogs. I'm sure come the end of the month he'll follow suit and mention her Scarlet & Gold venture as well.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje