SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:37 am

Maybe she's doing Fashion Police after the MTV Music Awards last night?  If she's working, she will probably plug it in some way.

Also, S&G said Cat had a surprise for us today. I cant see how that would bring her to California but ya never know.

Personally, I'm hoping for both of them at DWTS tonight and she flew in early to get her hair done. She does need those cute bangs trimmed.

Those are my guesses for what it's worth!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 am

lipsis wrote:Maybe she's doing Fashion Police after the MTV Music Awards last night?  If she's working, she will probably plug it in some way.

Also, S&G said Cat had a surprise for us today. I cant see how that would bring her to California but ya never know.

Personally, I'm hoping for both of them at DWTS tonight and she flew in early to get her hair done. She does need those cute bangs trimmed.

Those are my guesses for what it's worth!

Bangs trimmed definitely. Hoping for an appearance of both of them too. Don't have any guesses but I'll go along with lipsis's guesses as well. DWTS :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:04 pm

A good Monday to you all and thank you so much for thé updates. I am glad Catherine finally reunited with her sisters, family and friends in Seattle. The pics are all great and she looks absolutely radiant in all of them. I hope her trip to LA includes Sean. Otherwise Cat better hurry home to her husband and their 2 girls.

Have a pleasant day, SeanCats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:50 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:I don't know what's going on in LA but Catherine was up before 6am liking IG pictures.

Going to work related meetings today, guess I better sneak my kindle in there somewhere ?????????????? What's going on ????????? inquiring minds need to know. Why oh why did I ever get so "hooked, lined and sinkered on these two adorable kids question
LoL  I have asked myself that same question! Smiley I simply can't get enough!  giggling
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:58 pm

@clmgiudici: Surprise (Launch) Party! Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 8am CST so get yours and come celebrate with me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 pm

I am going out for holiday, and am staring at TV schedule. I am trying to figure out if/ what to record! There was bad weather at DFW last night. My neighbors were diverted to SFO. although not likely, is it possible, she is back in Dallas ? ( like I said not likely)! I wish if TV is involved, they would let us know!

By the way, to anyone celebrating tonight, with friends, family, may you have a Happy Passover, and not miss SeanCat
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 pm

I can report she is not co-hosting E!News tonight or, as best as I can tell, Fashion Police.

Still no clue on Sean or DWTS.

If she is still in LA, it's possible she had a meeting, maybe one of her clients or for a potential venture.

I'm pretty sure she is in LA though.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I am going out for holiday, and am staring at TV schedule. I am trying to figure out if/ what to record!  There was bad weather at DFW last night. My neighbors were diverted  to SFO. although not likely, is it possible, she is back in  Dallas ? ( like I said not likely)! I wish if TV is involved, they would let us know!

By the way, to anyone celebrating tonight, with friends, family, may you have a Happy Passover, and not miss SeanCat

Happy Passover, Barb.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Surprise (Launch) Party! Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 8am CST so get yours and come celebrate with me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sean just commented on the IG of this: "I would do anything to go to that party!"

Love his little comments like this!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Haha, Sean's comment on Catherine's IG pic:

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:38 pm

He better get his ticket early then!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:40 pm

^^^ haha! I'm sure you will be, Sean.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje