SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Smartcat gets credit for #anticipationstation. She inspired me, as she always does.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Lipsis, great  hashtag, #anticipationstation, #conceptionstation. Love the after  # conceptionstation  #BlameSean

POUT "selfglorification. #anticipationstation belongs to Smartcat.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

From Saturday night

Love these two! @catherinegiudici @_kayleekennedy_ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

^I really love Laura's dress. But at that price tag I'll have to admire it from afar.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:29 pm

lipsis wrote:Smartcat gets credit for #anticipationstation. She inspired me, as she always does.

Oh sweetie you beat me to it now I have to apologize for my "old lady tantrum" #sillyme  hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

lipsis wrote:From Saturday night

Love these two! @catherinegiudici @_kayleekennedy_ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This dress does make Catherine look pregnant in this pic.. giggling  I love it's colors, but I wish Cat would wear well fitted clothes while she still can show off her slim figure. Now I wonder what her maternity wardrobe will look like  Smiley  Laura's is pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:03 pm

I actually like Kaylie's dress best. Pretty color on her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Catherine's dress is certainly not slimming across the tummy. It makes our little kitten look thick. Like her so much better in other things. Too much with the flower print granny patterns IMO.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:12 pm

As hubs would say, she's a chesty woman and sometimes to get something that fits across the top it is a little too big and/or baggy on the bottom.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:29 pm

I am going out on a limb with my post. However, I like Mrs.CLowe's dress.. #werkthatdress #girlstillbeautiful
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm

lipsis wrote:As hubs would say, she's a chesty woman and sometimes to get something that fits across the top it is a little too big and/or baggy on the bottom.

#MyEndlessPlight

I actually almost bought this dress from the Prabul Gurung collection for Target and then I realized I'd never wear it. I love that Cat loves wearing more low end stuff. I like being able to afford things she wears.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Catherine loves fashion, clearly. But I don't think she loves paying for it- and she knows she's able to get the "look" another way. She loves prints and bright colors. I think she'll be happy to have more sun in Dallas to have the chance to wear them.

Also, I'm sure she is aware that she could pull something out of her closet that would upstage the bride. But she would never do that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje