SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:15 pm

catherinegiudici: Our main squeeze [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh no, Monica IG is private ! I can't see pics.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:17 pm

Doesn't look like Catherine is leaving anytime soon. sad

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:20 pm

lipsis wrote:Doesn't look like Catherine is leaving anytime soon. sad
That was my thought too. Maybe tomorrow? :pinkcry: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:23 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

Still a slight chance she can get out today. Keep your fingers crossed.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:29 pm

lipsis wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Still a slight chance she can get out today. Keep your fingers crossed.
Will do. Hoping we'll get an airport tweet/sighting when she does leave.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:37 pm

According to a comment on her last picture from Dylian's godfather, the get together was this morning. Whether or not it is still going on is anyone's guess.

And it's pretty safe to assume that Monica needs to leave today to work tomorrow. Keep those toes crossed too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Sunday sparkler ✨ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:22 pm

@clmgiudici: "Are you pregnant?" What a girl always wants to hear.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: "Are you pregnant?" What a girl always wants to hear.
Ouch. Guessing that came from her pic with Lola. She wears a looser fitting shirt and someone always thinks she's pregnant. Has to be frustrating.  no no
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Our "friend" seriously needs help. Sean can't do anything right, if he travels by himself: his fault. If Cat travels on her own: his fault! Poor Seanie.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Taking #BlameSean to the extreme!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje