SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
Baygirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'd say if not greeting cards then stationary. S&G recently started doing that sort of stuff. They did just add a new designer who was did some cards for them. Won't be long until we know for sure.

And I'd Catherine is designing greeting cards, please let be writing the greeting inside as well. Those would be amazing and I'd be all over that.

If it is greeting cards (or stationary), Catherine, given her way with words, is perfect for the job! Given that the announcement was initially supposed to be on her birthday, I'm leaning towards greeting cards, but it could be a variety of things as well.

And yes--I hope she does the actual writing inside!

Actually, she never said the announcement was happening on her birthday. She just said something big was happening that day. My guess is that is the day it launches.

^Think you have it right umngirl. The baby bump stuff is just silly. Sean and Catherine held off till marriage and those kids are only married a 2 months + they certainly would never announce a pregnancy so early if it were true. Do the math and let these guys be happily newly weds for a year. That's what they said they wanted and I think it's a great idea to be a married couple first before you add a baby. Where the heck are some of these crazy guys seeing a baby bump on a flat tummy. question
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:55 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Baygirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'd say if not greeting cards then stationary. S&G recently started doing that sort of stuff. They did just add a new designer who was did some cards for them. Won't be long until we know for sure.

And I'd Catherine is designing greeting cards, please let be writing the greeting inside as well. Those would be amazing and I'd be all over that.

If it is greeting cards (or stationary), Catherine, given her way with words, is perfect for the job! Given that the announcement was initially supposed to be on her birthday, I'm leaning towards greeting cards, but it could be a variety of things as well.

Actually, she never said the announcement was happening on her birthday. She just said something big was happening that day. My guess is that is the day it launches.

^Think you have it right umngirl. The baby bump stuff is just silly. Sean and Catherine held off till marriage and those kids are only married a 2 months + they certainly would never announce a pregnancy so early if it were true. Do the math and let these guys be happily newly weds for a year. That's what they said they wanted and I think it's a great idea to be a married couple first before you add a baby. Where the heck are some of these crazy guys seeing a baby bump on a flat tummy. question
My guess is that it's wishful thinking. Some people are just eager to soon see a baby Lowe.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:03 pm

The wishes for a baby are to be expected. I'm sure they knew to expect that. "When's the wedding" has turned into "When's the baby?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:06 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Baygirl wrote:

My guess is that it's wishful thinking. Some people are just eager to soon see a baby Lowe.

I think you right on sweet and lipsis. Poor Cat and Sean are going to hear baby bump,be questioned about baby bump and read about baby bump until there really is a baby bump however many months from now. #anticipationstation
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:13 pm

#anticipationstation until #conceptionstation

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:20 pm

lipsis wrote:#anticipationstation until #conceptionstation

word
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Hugesmile giggling 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 pm

:giggle: yes 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Great use of hashtags. And once they reach #ConceptionStation, she can #BlameSean for everything.  Hugesmile 

On another note, if she's doing a line of stationary/greeting, I wouldn't mind her stealing a few of Sean's more romantic lines to use.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:39 pm

After #conceptionstation...

My ankles are swollen... #BlameSean (my favorite hashtag btw)
My back hurts... #BlameSean
Nothing fits... #BlameSean
I'm hungry... #BlameSean
The baby is how big?... #BlameSean

Etc etc

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:44 pm

lipsis wrote:After #conceptionstation...

My ankles are swollen... #BlameSean (my favorite hashtag btw)
My back hurts... #BlameSean
Nothing fits... #BlameSean
I'm hungry... #BlameSean
The baby is how big?... #BlameSean

Etc etc

hehehehe so funny

smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Lipsis, great hashtag, #anticipationstation, #conceptionstation. Love the after # conceptionstation #BlameSean
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje