SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 88 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:02 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:The first commercial just aired!

I absolutely love her M&G dress!

San, is it available online?  Praying 

Probably not yet...it just aired for the first time.

OK..thanks  Smiley 

No problem! I hope someone can get it up soon!
Was it only the one?  I ask as I just saw one but don't know if there were a few of them and I missed one.  Thanks!!

I only saw the one so I don't know if there were more (or different ones from that one.) Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:05 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OK..thanks  Smiley 

Was it only the one?  I ask as I just saw one but don't know if there were a few of them and I missed one.  Thanks!!

I only saw the one so I don't know if there were more (or different ones from that one.) Smiley
Ok, I recorded one. Will see if I can cap any or get the vid to download. Don't hold your breath...LOL. Due to my editing inadequacies, this could take a while...LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OK..thanks  Smiley 

Ok, I recorded one.  Will see if I can cap any or get the vid to download.  Don't hold your breath...LOL.  Due to my editing inadequacies, this could take a while...LOL.

Anything is better than nothing!  Smiley 

Does anyone know if they always use the same designer for the M&G dresses?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:08 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

OK..thanks  Smiley 

Ok, I recorded one.  Will see if I can cap any or get the vid to download.  Don't hold your breath...LOL.  Due to my editing inadequacies, this could take a while...LOL.

rock  Aunties ! #patientlywaiting  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:10 am

sanlee088 wrote:

Des's and Ash's were Randi Rahm's...not sure about Em... (im guessing Randi's as well)

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Des's and Ash's were Randi Rahm's...not sure about Em... (im guessing Randi's as well)

Her dress is white/light grey with silver and gold beading. The beading is not solid all over the dress. It is heavy around the waist to give a defined waist and heavy at the neck (which makes it look like a heavy necklace) and then spreads out more ( kind of a fish scale pattern) on the skirt. It is cut close to the body on the top and then flairs out at the skirt (I don't think there is a train) I would guess it to be a Randi Rahm
I guess it's pretty but not as pretty as some that I have seen on the show.
I think that it is Marcus that comes out carrying the lamp. He is wearing a bow tie.
She is cuddled up to Nick and Chris both in the previews. I don't know where any of the dates are--others are much better at identifying the locations of the dates.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:32 am

Thanks! I just saw a glance and I thought it was gorgeous as well as Andi, but I guess when I actually see it I might not care for it much. Lol

sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:58 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Emily's dress was also Randi Rahm. She liked her alot and had at least 4 of her dresses during the show.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 am

So here are a few pictures from my phone. Not good quality but it's something.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 34nkz7c
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 2zqs8s0
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 2i12mon
Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 124yjgg

Chris is cuter than I thought and she is definitely comfortable with Nick.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:19 am

T4share MOT! What was up with the guy (Marcus?) and the lamp? laugh out loud

And yes Andi wearing the racetrack green dress w Chris . He is cuter indeed Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:45 am

My first attempt at uploading a video. Again it's from my phone so the quality is bad.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 am

again , thanks MOT. :Woah-hoo: . the vid is quite clear for me to play who's who.. Smiley 

im convinced the guy with the lamp is Brett and the one with soccer ball is actually NOT Marcus..laugh out loud

so..no Josh nor Brian for me... sad

ess Okay!  😆 ...on Des's season, they were so stingy with Chris's appearance pre-season and early on the season. so I get used to it... giggling

i guess there is a cutie pie -- Drew kinda  giggling ---(right before Marquel's flash) with a striped shirt and dark blue/navy suit not identified yet?

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 88 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 56 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie