SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 88 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 50 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Sprite wrote:I am not a fan of most of the pictures. The only one I like is the close up where she is looking over her shoulder. I think it's the hair that is bugging me. Did they put extensions in?

I agree Sprite, I'm not a fan of the hair either. It seems to overwhelm her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:48 pm

I also don't like the full length shots showing the back where they have the dress unzipped to the waste.  It looks wrong to me.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:46 pm

relaxing wrote:
Sprite wrote:I am not a fan of most of the pictures. The only one I like is the close up where she is looking over her shoulder. I think it's the hair that is bugging me. Did they put extensions in?

Aww I dont' love them either and I find Andi very beautiful.  If you think of Andi's gorgeous head shot from last season (which are usually terrible) these don't compare to it in highlighting her, IMO.  Or her dress and hair at the meet and greet - stunning.  

I think it's the hair too, very unflattering.  This hair looks very ageing and unfashionable.  I really wish they'd hire a new style team.  She can make herself look way better on her own.

Question to all,
-where can I find the bolded--Andi 's MnG pics??
- is Cary a well-known person in fashion's world? (Observing his horrendous works for Des as well, Me think he could very be in this perhaps simply bc his relation to the producers??  Rolling Eyes scratch )
Thanks a bunch in advance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykfQE3NzcI

Hope I did this right. Not sure if this has been posted.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Beagle wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykfQE3NzcI

Thanks! What is it about?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:31 pm

atem wrote:
Beagle wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ykfQE3NzcI

Thanks!  What is it about?

It's from the SB group date.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks for posting it beagle.

OK, I watched it and I am not buying that her season is going to be awesome. That was just plain weird to watch to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

atem wrote:Thanks for posting it beagle.  

OK, I watched it and I am not buying that her season is going to be awesome.  That was just plain weird to watch to me.  

Oh, I thought it was fun. I liked watching the opera singer, and Tasos going all out.  Hugesmile 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 am

I think in reality with all the retakes and forced convos, long shoots with little food--the dates overall would NOT be fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 am

In some ways I agree, Kasha- it's more like work- and truly falling in love with someone on the show is more like falling in love at work- sometimes happens when you catch lightening in a bottle- but usually not. I'm sure that the producers are pretty good at recognizing when a couple has more of a connection by their interactions which aren't produced or staged. There are some of those- we never see those on TV thought because as some would claim "they're not good television".... they are, however, reality.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:15 pm

We are famous! laugh out loud They mention our site in the article.

'Bachelorette' Shooting In Old Saybrook Area?

A reality show was shot for two weeks in March on the shoreline, but very few people who know specifics are talking about it. Rumor has it it was "The Bachelorette," but nobody in any official capacity — from the state film office, a local tourist attraction where filming took place or the ABC network — would confirm that.

Ellen Woolf, production services coordinator for the state film office, said "All I can tell you is that there was a reality show filming in and around Old Saybrook ... from March 17 to March 28, give or take."

Robert Bell, president of Essex Steam Train, said "I am sworn to secrecy. They tell you you can't talk about this until it is within a week of the show. We want them to do this again. We want to shout it from the rooftop. When it gets closer, you'll hear about it."

Topics
Deep River
Essex (Middlesex, Connecticut)
Bachelorette (movie)
See more topics »

Jonathan Kastner, assistant to the first selectman in Deep River, said filming did take place — "somebody wanted to do something at our town landing on the Connecticut River" — but he had no more details to offer.

Purchase your Officially Licensed UConn National Championship Gear HERE!

Despite confidentiality agreements signed by people involved in the production to keep spoilers from slipping out, the mystery shooting made its presence known, loudly.

A Deep River resident, who did not want to be identified, told The Courant that rumors began when a helicopter was seen flying low following the Essex Steam Train and a helicopter was seen around the area also flying low, both sightings within days of each other. Locals who saw the copters believed footage was being shot from the aircraft.

"It was circling and zooming near the tree line. I thought it was going to crash," the Deep River resident said. "When it was flying above the train, it was zooming down, following the tracks. To see a helicopter flying that low is really unusual. ... It's a little disconcerting."

Although it couldn't be confirmed that a "Bachelorette" film crew, or any film crew, was in the helicopters, Mark Dixon, location services coordinator at the state film office, said when permits are taken out to film in a location, the production company doesn't need to specify that they will be using aircraft.

"A helicopter pilot in this area, as long as they are following FAA flight rules, does not have to get a permit," Dixon said. "Sometimes we know about it, sometimes not. ... They never stated to us that they were going to use any type of aircraft or helicopter. There is not a permit that would come from this office they had to filll out. We would not know that."

A post on www.bachandbachettefans.net, which boasts of "sleuthing and spoilers" on the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" reality shows, states that Andi Dorfman, the new "Bachelorette," was seen filming in Essex in late March. Another poster on www.bachandbachettefans.net spotted Dorfman and cameramen at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville that same week. The Deep River resident said it was known around town that the show being filmed at the landing was "The Bachelorette."

Bell added that the show also did some filming at the Griswold Inn in Essex. A call to the Griswold Inn was not returned by press time.

Both Woolf and Bell said the show, which they would not name, will premiere in late May-to-early June. This year's season of "The Bachelorette" premieres May 19 and settles into its permanent time slot on May 26.

http://www.courant.com/entertainment/hc-bachelorette-filming-in-ct-0410-20140409,0,394166.story
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Mods, feel free to move to more appropriate thread Smiley

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2014/04/07/five-worst-bachelorettes-and-what-made-them-so-terrible/

do you agree or disagree?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 88 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 50 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie