SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 88 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 69 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emad0722 Tue May 13, 2014 2:54 am

i have seen one on the website with just chris - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/extras/140512-bachelor-announcement

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue May 13, 2014 3:06 am

May 19th:

Kimmel:
Mo 5/19: George Stephanopoulos, Andi Dorfman

Live! With Kelly and Michael: Jennifer Lopez ("American Idol"); Andi Dorfman ("The Bachelorette"); Blondie performs.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue May 13, 2014 3:14 am

emad0722 wrote:i have seen one on the website with just chris - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/extras/140512-bachelor-announcement
I posted on his thread that this video had been posted before. Darn, abc I was hoping to see a new video, but I should have know better.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 13, 2014 3:18 am

emad0722 wrote:i have seen one on the website with just chris - http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/news/extras/140512-bachelor-announcement

It's on page 2 of the video thread.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 13, 2014 3:39 am

You know they keep going on how Andi is a driven, professional, career woman and they've never had that before...but Ashley was/is a dentist. I know it is all about the latest season, but it is just one of those things that really annoys me.

That being said, I think this is shaping up to be a good season. There really seem to be a lot of quality guys that I will like and find attractive...naturally I won't want them for Andi as I don't have high hopes for a long term relationship out of her, but she may surprise me. More likely, I will have a good number of possibilities for the next Bachelor. I liked a lot of the answers in the bios and am pleasantly surprised by how many didn't have tattoos. I find that refreshing as it seems of late, everyone and his uncle has tats up the kazoo...everywhere. Just me ...  no 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 am

I know, Sprite. Ash is an Ivy League dentist - no less. How do they decide that Des's career as a bridal stylist and her aspirations (and training) to be a designer is "unprofessional"? Or that Jillian (with a degree in design) who was an interior designer both before and after The Bachelor/Bachelorette , is not a driven professional with a career?

They are soooo gross . It's misogynistic.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 13, 2014 9:40 am

tigertiz wrote:I know, Sprite.  Ash is an Ivy League dentist - no less.  How do they decide that Des's career as a bridal stylist and her aspirations (and training)  to be a designer is "unprofessional"? Or that Jillian (with a degree in design) who was an interior designer both before and after The Bachelor/Bachelorette , is not a driven professional with a career?  

They are soooo gross . It's misogynistic.  

Fleiss said exactly the same thing about Ashley. The only difference in what CH said about Andi is "attainment". So technically, it was true at the time. Ashley had not yet received her DDS and Andi already works as a lawyer. I know, it's splitting hairs.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 13, 2014 9:41 am

It will be interesting to see if Andi goes back to law after her curtain call as Ashley did.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue May 13, 2014 10:33 am

Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to see if Andi goes back to law after her curtain call as Ashley did.

I see becoming a tv legal analyst. But I could be wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 13, 2014 12:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to see if Andi goes back to law after her curtain call as Ashley did.

I see becoming a tv legal analyst.  But I could be wrong.

Being a tv legal analyst is not something a 1-2 yr post law student/ asst. ADA just slides into. She has a long way to go in obtaining legal expertise before she is close to this. I could be wrong and would be interested in what any of our attorney forum members have to say.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Sprite wrote:You know they keep going on how Andi is a driven, professional, career woman and they've never had that before...but Ashley was/is a dentist. I know it is all about the latest season, but it is just one of those things that really annoys me.

That being said, I think this is shaping up to be a good season. There really seem to be a lot of quality guys that I will like and find attractive...naturally I won't want them for Andi as I don't have high hopes for a long term relationship out of her, but she may surprise me. More likely, I will have a good number of possibilities for the next Bachelor. I liked a lot of the answers in the bios and am pleasantly surprised by how many didn't have tattoos. I find that refreshing as it seems of late, everyone and his uncle has tats up the kazoo...everywhere. Just me ...  no 

This show always annoys me with their generalities.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue May 13, 2014 12:28 pm

^^ I tend to disagree. Generalities is annoying to me too, but I agree with the show that they have not had someone like her on the show before. Some traits could be similar to some they've had on the show but she is unique if taken as a whole (I can say the same as all the other nine bachelorettes they were unique as well). She may have similarities with attitude, outlook, station in life (at this age), but I like her I think because I feel that she is not a pushover and not sure if it will be obvious but I believe she is "self-deprecating". So with that said, her choices may surprise us too whether she goes for someone just like her or her total opposite, whether she falls for that "alpha" just like her or someone who complements her in temperament and outlook. I think it will be fun to watch.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 88 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 69 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie