SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:58 pm

I think the rise and fall of viewership strongly depends on the bachelors/ettes not necessarily the leads. Sean had a great F6. If it hadn't been for the girls, my interest would have died pretty quickly... but I because I really liked Desiree and Catherine... I wanted to see them get their happy ending! Okay, back to JP....

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:16 pm

The other factor is that JP had the Olympics for 2 of the weeks which depressed viewers for all of the shows. I think his show has done pretty well considering he's not the All American boy next door like Sean.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15377

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I think the rise and fall of viewership strongly depends on the bachelors/ettes not necessarily the leads. Sean had a great F6. If it hadn't been for the girls, my interest would have died pretty quickly... but I because I really liked Desiree and Catherine... I wanted to see them get their happy ending! Okay, back to JP....

Bringing Kacie on the show generated a lot of interest and the on-going Tiera drama was hilarious!  I'm still not sure if Sean was as intrigued by her as he said or if he was just playing the role he was paid to play.  I liked Des, but thought they were a total mismatch.  It was sad watching AshLee be strung along until she snapped at the end on WTA.  Guess that increases viewership and that's the goal for TPTB.

Many kept tuning in because they actually believed Sean when he kept saying "I have two women I have fallen in love with".  My favorite line was on the FRC show when Sean declared "Although I see Catherine as my wife, I equally see Lindsay as my wife."  What a silver-tongued devil!  He was so convincing!

Now if only they could have taught Juan Pablo to spew that nonsense, this season would be more like what we are accustomed to.  Ah well...ees ok.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:44 pm

albean99 wrote:The other factor is that JP had the Olympics for 2 of the weeks which depressed viewers for all of the shows. I think his show has done pretty well considering he's not the All American boy next door like Sean.
I hadn't thought of that which makes total sense!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I think the rise and fall of viewership strongly depends on the bachelors/ettes not necessarily the leads. Sean had a great F6. If it hadn't been for the girls, my interest would have died pretty quickly... but I because I really liked Desiree and Catherine... I wanted to see them get their happy ending! Okay, back to JP....

Bringing Kacie on the show generated a lot of interest and the on-going Tiera drama was hilarious!  I'm still not sure if Sean was as intrigued by her as he said or if he was just playing the role he was paid to play.  I liked Des, but thought they were a total mismatch.  It was sad watching AshLee be strung along until she snapped at the end on WTA.  Guess that increases viewership and that's the goal for TPTB.

Many kept tuning in because they actually believed Sean when he kept saying "I have two women I have fallen in love with".  My favorite line was on the FRC show when Sean declared "Although I see Catherine as my wife, I equally see Lindsay as my wife."  What a silver-tongued devil!  He was so convincing!

Now if only they could have taught Juan Pablo to spew that nonsense, this season would be more like what we are accustomed to.  Ah well...ees ok.

Lol! him and Brad was just too hard-headed, they just didn't want to follow the rules. They wanted to go and be all honest and everythang...and they don't like that word, it makes them break out with a rash. They're allergic to that word. hehe
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:51 pm

FLChica wrote:

Lol! him and Brad was just too hard-headed, they just didn't want to follow the rules. They wanted to go and be all honest and everythang...and they don't like that word, it makes them break out with a rash. They're allergic to that word. hehe
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 pm

I think the teal dresses of Vienna and Claire were shown back on P. 6 or 7. Is there any way these are actually the same dress with a different belt? They certainly look very much alike to me. I know the show supplies the dresses for the FRC. Do the girls have to give them back? If so, they could be recycled. That would be hilarious. They look like the have the same amount of fullness in the skirt, the top looks the same (though I can't actually see the top of the shoulder strap), and it even looks like they both have a "toga" type belt hanging down on their left side (our right side). Please tell me if I'm wrong, or if you think I might be right.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:59 pm

beader wrote:I think the teal dresses of Vienna and Claire were shown back on P. 6 or 7.  Is there any way these are actually the same dress with a different belt?  They certainly look very much alike to me.  I know the show supplies the dresses for the FRC.  Do the girls have to give them back?  If so, they could be recycled.  That would be hilarious.  They look like the have the same amount of fullness in the skirt, the top looks the same (though I can't actually see the top of the shoulder strap), and it even looks like they both have a "toga" type belt hanging down on their left side (our right side).  Please tell me if I'm wrong, or if you think I might be right.

The girls keep the dresses so not the same one just similar.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 87b72b10 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 86669110 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:05 pm

FLChica wrote:

I don't know anyone that actually believed Sean was torn at all. They used VOs to portray that but his actual actions said otherwise. And "playing along" got Sean a wife, a stint on DWTS, a grand televised wedding, over a million combined twitter/IG followers, and numerous other opportunities. Perhaps JuanPa should have somewhat followed suit and he could have much of the same. Personally, I'd say Sean was smart for playing it the way he did. Most important he found his wife and they get to ride that train of good grace all the way to the bank repeatedly.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 87b72b10 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 86669110 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:44 pm

I have no problem with Sean being a good bachelor and I loved his season and him and Cat. I think it was lucky that Cat was on the show, she and he were meant to be, without her, it may have been a different outcome.

I also don't have a problem with JPG, I liked his honesty and don't know that Sean given this group of women would have done as well.

I liked Brad 1.0 and 2.0, admired his honesty and really felt bad that he feel so hard for Emily, when she barely seemed to like him in my opinion.

The bachelors I have disliked were Ben, where he was just rude to everyone but Courtney and then dumped Courtney too when the going got rough. Jake and the whatever the heck it was they tried to sell us. Finally, I didn't like Jason, found him boring and needy on DeAnna's season and only watched his F2 because of the spoilers. I don't buy that he was forced to pick Melissa or he would get a bad edit. How much worse can your edit be than dumping F1 for F2? Oh, we may have that beat with JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:I have no problem with Sean being a good bachelor and I loved his season and him and Cat. I think it was lucky that Cat was on the show, she and he were meant to be, without her, it may have been a different outcome.

I also don't have a problem with JPG, I liked his honesty and don't know that Sean given this group of women would have done as well.

I liked Brad 1.0 and 2.0, admired his honesty and really felt bad that he feel so hard for Emily, when she barely seemed to like him in my opinion.

The bachelors I have disliked were Ben, where he was just rude to everyone but Courtney and then dumped Courtney too when the going got rough.  Jake and the whatever the heck it was they tried to sell us.  Finally, I didn't like Jason, found him boring and needy on DeAnna's season and only watched his F2 because of the spoilers.  I don't buy that he was forced to pick Melissa or he would get a bad edit.  How much worse can your edit be than dumping F1 for F2?  Oh, we may have that beat with JPG.

You've summed up my feelings on several of the Bachelors. This show is just a little mindless entertainment for me and was more enjoyable in the pre-RS days. It was fun to use your sleuthing skills to figure out the F1 and viewers weren't so obsessed with the contestants on the show.

I'm dismayed by the amount of time some viewers spend cyber stalking the contestants for any little tidbit of information on their personal lives. They seem to live vicariously through the contestants' lives which is really sad and a little unnerving. If you don't worship the same contestants they worship, they'll hound you on a public message board and justify their actions in "support" of their favorite contestant. I can't imagine that any of the Bachelors / Bachelorettes would want this "support".
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:47 am

Seems that Juan Pablo likes it just fine, since he tweets every day.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful