SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 pm

High clap 
blessed66 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:Okay..Here we go again. On quick break, so I will jump right in here now. It has been brought to my attention that Catherine IG post created a lot of negative comments. I believe she did not intentionally try to cause any burning feelings, unfortunately she did. If we keep talking and chatting about issue and/or concern, it only magnifies the situation as such. With that being said and not going into a lot of more details, please let us move forward.

Thank you for words of wisdom.  We should be in a position to let go because if we do not do that everyone will be offend by someone everyday.  I am black but was never offended by that at all.  I know I even liked the picture.  In my book I do not see black, white or any color, I see children of God.
Sooooooo..where is my "like" button?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:40 pm

thankful7 wrote: High clap 
blessed66 wrote:
thankful7 wrote:Okay..Here we go again. On quick break, so I will jump right in here now. It has been brought to my attention that Catherine IG post created a lot of negative comments. I believe she did not intentionally try to cause any burning feelings, unfortunately she did. If we keep talking and chatting about issue and/or concern, it only magnifies the situation as such. With that being said and not going into a lot of more details, please let us move forward.

Thank you for words of wisdom.  We should be in a position to let go because if we do not do that everyone will be offend by someone everyday.  I am black but was never offended by that at all.  I know I even liked the picture.  In my book I do not see black, white or any color, I see children of God.
Sooooooo..where is my "like" button?

Good, moving right along clapping!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:11 pm

Telling people to move forward is stifling the respectful conversation we are having on this board. This is what I was talking about the other day. If Sean or Cat does something that is questioned, some want to tell others not to talk about it. And nobody has the right to do that but the mods. I thought we went through this the other day. We can have talks that are not all about praise for our couple, without being told to stifle the conversation or move forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:25 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Telling people to move forward is stifling the respectful conversation we are having on this board. This is what I was talking about the other day. If Sean or Cat does something that is questioned, some want to tell others not to talk about it. And nobody has the right to do that but the mods. I thought we went through this the other day. We can have talks that are not all about praise for our couple, without being told to stifle the conversation or move forward.

I don't think anyone to trying to stifle the conversation Ilove. A lot of comments were made and no one said you couldn't add your thoughts, Sometimes someone just suggests it's time to move along when a lot has been already said. i think we all agree how open were are and how varied the opinions are. Nobody's trying to censure the conversation perhaps just not prolonging it when so many people are agreeing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:42 pm

iloveromance wrote:

I really feel like nothing is going to change...sigh
Since you tagged me, I will respond respectfully. This situation is obviously greater than Sean and Catherine. It is about a VERY sensitive area of Life to a magnitude of People. Why keep on talking about the same issue and/or concern it it is not going to change the situation? Just a little bit of light and time heals. So again, this is my last and final post about it. I have made a choice to move forward. Enough Said.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Sometimes it's better to let things run their course naturally, as I'm sure this would've died down within 24 hrs. It can be a little rude to the people who are having the discussion. My $.02.  :Smiley: 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Last edited by iloveromance on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:57 pm

And if you notice cat has not posted anything since I would not be surprised if she takes a break from social media for awhile after all the backlash she has gotten. And if anybody is to blame it should be IG for creating the app in the first place
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:59 pm

I am black and Catherine did not offend me at all.  I love her and Sean with all my heart.  People who are not black and continue to talk about this on this forum are really starting to offend me now.  Please for God sake and for the love of each other it will be very nice to move on.  We should really stop talking about black and white, we are all children of God and we need learn to forgive and move on. God loves us all Black, White, Green and Yellow

Last edited by blessed66 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

timfan wrote:And if you notice cat has not posted anything since I would not be surprised if she takes a break from social media for awhile after all the backlash she has gotten. And if anybody is to blame it should be IG for creating the app in the first place

You are very right timfan. Catherine did not create that app at all, love the girl for being creative.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:11 pm

timfan wrote:And if you notice cat has not posted anything since I would not be surprised if she takes a break from social media for awhile after all the backlash she has gotten. And if anybody is to blame it should be IG for creating the app in the first place

Agreed! Thanks that you bring this up timfan. Actually I noticed this with her today although she is liking some ig pics. Both of her social  media are quiet. And not being so selfish but I hope she took a break for a while. As a fan I want her not to post that much and try to be away on her both social media. Wanted all these people to take a rest about commeting since she received some backlash about her ig pic last night and also i want these other people to stop picking up her ig post . These other people seem to be too much when gjving their comments sometimes . We knew cat doesn't mind all these comments coz the truth is she doesn't read them all the time. Sean said to a fan before when they asked him if they are all able to read the comments of their ig . Sean said no. So catherine take your time. Stay quiet and be away with your social media for  a bit. Hopefully we won't hear others saying we missed your post on ig cat, on twitter too like when they were silent for seven days during their honeymoon blah blah.... Lol . Just saying.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 67 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:16 pm

Thanks blessed66 for your input!  I am black too and I wasn't offended by that. I thought it was funny. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8