SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:22 pm

blessed66 wrote:I am black and Catherine did not offend me at all.  I love her and Sean with all my heart.  People who are not black and continue to talk about this on this forum are really starting to offend me now.  Please for God sake and for the love of each other it will be very nice to move on.  We should really stop talking about black and white, we are all children of God and we need learn to forgive and move on. God loves us all Black, White, Green and Yellow

Beautifully said blessed. And Amen to that. Someday in the future we'll all be a mixed race. Let's start by seeing Catherine and Sean's gorgeous Seancat kittens, with their blended genes in the future, and lets go on enjoying our special couple.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:24 pm

My happy place by @catherinegiudici

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:26 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
catherinegiudici: My happy place http://instagram.com/p/kkoRQOhrAE/
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9bab725e98e211e3be550e1562ca3e6b_8

I love this! Thank you Catherine for sharing your happy place with us.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:28 pm

Beautiful:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:29 pm

^^^ wonderful picture. Catherine knew just what we needed. Now we can all go to our happy place. Thanks Mrs Lowe

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:30 pm

[quote="sweetfreedom"]

and just like that she brought a tear to my eye ... thanks for being so special Catherine (and you too Seanie for taking her to her happy place!)  :cutesmile!: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:31 pm

smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I am black and Catherine did not offend me at all.  I love her and Sean with all my heart.  People who are not black and continue to talk about this on this forum are really starting to offend me now.  Please for God sake and for the love of each other it will be very nice to move on.  We should really stop talking about black and white, we are all children of God and we need learn to forgive and move on. God loves us all Black, White, Green and Yellow

Beautifully said blessed. And Amen to that. Someday in the future we'll all be a mixed race. Let's start by seeing Catherine and Sean's gorgeous Seancat kittens, with their blended genes in the future, and lets go on enjoying our special couple.
Blessed and Smartcat, you two have a golden heart and I admire you for that!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:34 pm

smartcat wrote:

clapping! we are all children of god.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:43 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 9bab725e98e211e3be550e1562ca3e6b_8

Oh this beautiful picture made me cry. So much love and so unpretentious. sob sob. I'm literally floored by them all the time and they sure put me in my happy place. I'm also thrilled to see us all together as we always end up with our arms around each other. Black, white, Christen, non Christian, Buddhist, non religious etc etc.. Isn't that what its all about Seancat family?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:45 pm

serolf24 wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Blessed and Smartcat, you two have a golden heart and I admire you for that!

Indeed they do. Always enjoy reading their post.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 pm

That picture of Sean and Catherine is so precious. I love that he is truly her safe, happy place!

Last edited by biolalyss on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:48 pm

smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Oh this beautiful picture made me cry. So much love and so unpretentious. sob sob. I'm literally floored by them all the time and they sure put me in my happy place. I'm also thrilled to see us all together as we always end up with our arms around each other. Black, white, Christen, non Christian, Buddhist, non religious etc etc.. Isn't that what its all about Seancat family?

DITTO!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 73 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8