SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:58 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Sean just retweeted the ENews tweet so he must have landed. Welcome to the 80's, bubba...temperature that is!

I am hopping that we do not loose electricity today so that I can watch him on ENews tonight. We are covered in 14inch of snow.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:11 pm

blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Sean just retweeted the ENews tweet so he must have landed. Welcome to the 80's, bubba...temperature that is!

I am hopping that we do not loose electricity today so that I can watch him on ENews tonight.  We are covered in 14inch of snow.

I hope you don't lose electricity too, Blessed. I wish I could send you some Florida sunshine. :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:14 pm

smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I am hopping that we do not loose electricity today so that I can watch him on ENews tonight.  We are covered in 14inch of snow.

I hope you don't lose electricity too, Blessed. I wish I could send you some Florida sunshine. :yes:

Smartcat I will do anything for the sunshine!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Who is voting with Catherine! I think I agree with her

Catherine LoweVerified account‏@clmgiudici  
@ENews, you can wrap the contest now. I have your winner. #HottieOfTheWeek #HubbyOfMyLife @SeanLowe09 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bgywxq10

Last edited by blessed66 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:25 pm

I like their answer!

@ENews: .@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 Well played, girlfriend! What do you guys think: Should tonight's guest host be #HottieOfTheWeek?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Delete

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:37 pm

motheroffive wrote:I like their answer!

@ENews: .@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 Well played, girlfriend! What do you guys think: Should tonight's guest host be #HottieOfTheWeek?

Oh I'm so on this one.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:40 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I like their answer!

Oh I'm so on this one.

is it even a question? I mean seriously ...  giggling 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:54 pm

one other (non ENews) thought: just looking at the flight schedules for today, I can totally see him hopping on the American redeye flight that leaves LAX at 12:15 am (with a chance he makes the 7:05 pm flight) and frankly I'm having goosebumps picturing him waking Catherine up real early on their first Valentine's Day morning after he gets back to Dallas with breakfast in bed (and other things   giggling  )

the 7:05 works for me as well cause then they'd could share a nice midnight snack/supper before jumping under the covers  :yes: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:00 pm

He is going to be done no later than 4:00 LA time because that is when ENews airs. Hopefully he will have plenty of time to make the 7:05! Unless there is something else he needs to do before he leaves then the red eye works as well.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 pm

motheroffive wrote:He is going to be done no later than 4:00 LA time because that is when ENews airs. Hopefully he will have plenty of time to make the 7:05! Unless there is something else he needs to do before he leaves then the red eye works as well.

He can totally make the 7:05 flight and I expect he will do just that. Out of curiosity, are there any other flights?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
motheroffive wrote:He is going to be done no later than 4:00 LA time because that is when ENews airs. Hopefully he will have plenty of time to make the 7:05! Unless there is something else he needs to do before he leaves then the red eye works as well.

He can totally make the 7:05 flight and I expect he will do just that. Out of curiosity, are there any other flights?

the only other nonstop flight is a 7:35 on United ... then come the early am redeyes in order to fly nonstop
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 73 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8