SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:36 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I like the comments on his IG. All basically saying "Oh you know you love it"! Hubs is fooling no one.
I also liked the comment that it's nice to see his wedding ring. It sure is! :Biggrin: 

Oh didn't see that one. Must be one of us. Lol

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Prediction: Wetpaint comes out with an article titled "Sean Lowe Not Having Kids" in 3, 2, 1...
You know it. :headbanging 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:00 am

Love the video of Sean and the kiddies. So cute, and he's definitely not fooling anyone. He'll be a great father to their children, just like he promised Catherine he would be.

I was out all day with my husband and kids, and it was so nice to come home and see Sean and Cat had a family day as well. These two always make me smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:40 am

Think I replayed that video like 3 times. Adorable! We already know he can't wait for his own little family. :')

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:10 am

Linds911 wrote:Think I replayed that video like 3 times. Adorable! We already know he can't wait for his own little family. :')

Linds, I played it for the nth time. I love looking at his ring when he picked Smith up. How many salmon shorts does he have? It's not the same one he's wearing when they were at the Grand Canyon. giggling 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:25 pm

jaspats wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Think I replayed that video like 3 times. Adorable! We already know he can't wait for his own little family. :')

Linds, I played it for the nth time. I love looking at his ring when he  picked Smith up. How many salmon shorts does he have? It's not the same one he's wearing when they were at the Grand Canyon. giggling 

Yup the very same ones jaspats. I think he has those salmon shorts trained. He just clicks his fingers and they walk out of closet themselves rofl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:58 pm

Back to the TV marathons

@SeanLowe09: It's a "House of Cards" kinda afternoon.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Ahhh, I wonder which one

@clmgiudici: Sick day with the hubs.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:00 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Ahhh, I wonder which one

Aww. :Frown: Wondering who's sick too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:03 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:

Poor Catherine, I thought she was sick because she was really quiet.  Hope Sean is playing good doctor.

Last edited by blessed66 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:04 pm

His tweet about a House of Cards was at a time that they should have been at church. I wondered why they weren't at the time and now we know why. One of them us not feeling well. I love House of Cards and they released all 12 of the second season at the same time. We are trying to not watch more that one at a time but it is really hard not to!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:08 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Poor Catherine, I thought she was sick because she was really quiet.  Hope Sean is playing good doctor.
Was thinking the same, Cat's not usually this quiet. I hope whoever it is feels better soon.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 73 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 64 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8