SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:34 pm

landrje wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
motheroffive wrote:He is going to be done no later than 4:00 LA time because that is when ENews airs. Hopefully he will have plenty of time to make the 7:05! Unless there is something else he needs to do before he leaves then the red eye works as well.

He can totally make the 7:05 flight and I expect he will do just that. Out of curiosity, are there any other flights?

the only other nonstop flight is a 7:35 on United ... then come the early am redeyes in order to fly nonstop

Thank you. The 7:05 still sounds good to me.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Poor little thing

@clmgiudici: My first day apart from my husband. I'm having withdrawals.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Poor little thing

Aww, I figured from her posts that she's missing him. Luckily he'll be home soon.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Poor girl, she is really missing him and I am sure he is miss her too. Come to think of it, it is really sweet and very nice that they miss each other because it show how much they love each other.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:29 pm

blessed66 wrote:

Poor girl, she is really missing him and I am sure he is miss her too. Come to think of it, it is really sweet and very nice that they miss each other because it show how much they love each other.

Awww!!!! She is so sweet. Her husband is away for hours and she misses him already. Catherine's love to her husband really melts my heart. They are such a loving couple. He will be home soon:)

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:

It's good that they miss each other. It makes the reunion that much sweeter. They have been very spoiled to be able to spend so much time together up until now. The good thing is, no more separate residences so when they are together, they are together fully.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:32 pm

People have been tweeting some good questions that I hope he will answer on ENews. Looking forward to it!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 pm

@ENews: Your hosts tonight: @IAmCattSadler & #Bachelor @SeanLowe09! Who's excited?! pic.twitter.com/6i7r18npEx
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Wth8v5
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 pm

blessed66 wrote:

Remember in the pre wedding videos when Sean left Catherine at Laura's house. At that time Catherine said, I just don't feel right without him even for 5 minutes. Poor new Bride. Wait a couple of years and she'll be happy to go shopping with the girls while he watches sports with the guys and minds the kids at the same time  giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Lola and Ellie better step up the affection for mom.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 pm

jcrbil wrote:Lola and Ellie better step up the affection for mom.

Yea they should. Come on girls. Mommy needs some love.

And hubs looking good in that picture.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@ENews: Your hosts tonight: @IAmCattSadler & #Bachelor @SeanLowe09! Who's excited?! pic.twitter.com/6i7r18npEx
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Wth8v5

I know he's been "on camera" a bunch in his life already, but I suspect he's been a nervous cat (no pun intended) about this hosting assignment today ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 73 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 57 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8