SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 am

CountdownLowedown Day 7 - January 19

One year ago today The Bachelor: Love Stories aired. I'm very sad there are no videos to post of their segment but, if you own a copy as I do, today would be a good day to rewatch. Just fast forward through the other nonsense. Lol

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Image45

We did, however, get a good wedding preview

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:09 am

I am really enjoying reliving CountdownLowedown!!! Thank you so much for posting all these cool memories. What a great time it was last year!!!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:49 am

^Me too! Thank You guys for the memories.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm

I get chills watching those videos. It all seem like yesterday. Thanks for posting them!
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:42 pm

Glad Ya'all are enjoying our walk down memory lane. It's been fun to put together. There's a couple more slowish days and then it's a full on blitz of stuff. We are very lucky that we have all this to share again. I look forward to the rest of the week and then putting their wedding threads away in safe place and moving on to their next chapter.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:18 pm

So very grateful to be reliving this wonderful "journey" with all of you. We have so much joy to remember and a life full of memories yet to be made.
A million thanks to our fabulous Seancatters and to our lipsis for bringing back these wonderful memories to all of us. Especially now after so many other stories are playing out here on BBF we can continue to be so very proud of Sean and Catherine and their love and commitment. #proudofourlowes :claphands
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:38 pm

A special thanks to Umngirl for the 10 Day CountDownLoweDown idea and for the assist with pictures and timeline recreation...and for the special surprise you'll see a week from today. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Thanks unmgirl. Your the bone!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:19 pm

lipsis wrote:A special thanks to Umngirl for the 10 Day CountDownLoweDown idea and for the assist with pictures and timeline recreation...and for the special surprise you'll see a week from today. Smiley

I was wondering when I would get some thanks. Hugesmile

No but really, I (and lipsis) wanted to come up with something fun to celebrate and relive this time a year ago. We are so lucky they shared their journey with us and everything leading up to the wedding. The next week will be filled with even more fun memories and hopefully you all will like my surprise next Monday. Smiley

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:37 pm

^^ you got thanks two days ago too. I didn't forget ya, girlie.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:04 pm

I remember that , lipsis! I, for one, can hardly wait for the surprise. The anticipation is almost (but not quite) as much as I had for the wedding itself!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ you got thanks two days ago too. I didn't forget ya, girlie.

You posted it while I was still asleep on Saturday morning so it doesn't count. And I just went back and saw it in my defense.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 77 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom