SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 48 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:24 am

livelife wrote:
landrje wrote:Ladies, I'm parked outside SeanCat's church in Dallas, about to head inside for the service. I'll post details later
FYI - Cat liked some pics about an hour ago so hopefully she was up to get ready for church.  I  hope you get a chance to see them landrje!
I saw that. She liked them about 7:30 her time. They may be just getting up for church or they could be getting ready to leave for the airport. They'll have to fly out sometime today to be on GMA so early in the morning.

And Landrje, you go, girl. Even if they arent there, it looks like a fabulous service. they posted some prep pictures on IG this week. Enjoy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jaspats Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 am

Pia1 wrote:Carey's comment on FB

Too bad I can't get ABC-TV over here. There might be something interesting on GMA this Monday. Just a rumor?

Looking forward to that announcement on Monday.  If it's the Wedding date, it will just be a confirmation of what we already know. So either way,  we suspect that the wedding is soon.
Happy Super Sunday Everyone, SeancCats/Filipinlowes!!! I know I don't post a lot. I'm overjoyed from all that we have yesterday. I was out the whole day and no computer access. I was just thinking about you Pia. I know I don't post a lot but ou used to post a lot and I'm glad to see you post again. So much excitement are instore for us. I made sure my DVR is all set for tomorrow. Thank you, Blessed and to all of the terrific people we have in our forum. I'm so glad to a part of it and I hope someday I can contribute.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

landrje wrote:Ladies, I'm parked outside SeanCat's church in Dallas, about to head inside for the service. I'll post details later
Good luck, landrje!!! Like what lipsis said, enjoy the service and a bonus if you see/meet Sean & Catherine
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 am

Thanks all ... I'm sitting in the reception/coffee area outside the worship center right now, prime view of the entry to the worship center and the church entrances/parking lots; no sightings yet but it hasn't really gotten busy yet

FYI: I won't be taking any photos inside the worship center, that's too invasive in my opinion and I wouldn't feel good about it. Outside the worship center ... not so much a problem
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 pm

Sean just tweeted so it's safe to say they aren't at church right now. Sorry landrje. Hope you enjoyed the service anyway.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:16 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean just tweeted so it's safe to say they aren't at church right now. Sorry landrje. Hope you enjoyed the service anyway.
They weren't there; nice service (the pastor speaks from another location in Grapevine and they live-stream him at the site in Dallas). Sean and Cat didn't miss much today, the topic was blended families (eg. Single parents, remarrieds with kids, etc)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:41 pm

landrje wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sean just tweeted so it's safe to say they aren't at church right now. Sorry landrje. Hope you enjoyed the service anyway.
They weren't there; nice service (the pastor speaks from another location in Grapevine and they live-stream him at the site in Dallas). Sean and Cat didn't miss much today, the topic was blended families (eg. Single parents, remarrieds with kids, etc)
So sorry you missed them at church this AM. It's disappointing but it's the first step closer to them getting to N.Y. for the big announcement tomorrow.:yes: :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

landrje wrote:
Thanks for taking one for the team anyway by staking out the church. Glad you enjoyed the service. I really want to visit Dallas someday...and just for Sean and Catherine stalking.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Way to go Landrje!   I LIVE in Dallas, and wouldnt be so brave!   I really do read all the posts here, and I say it every time, but this is such a positive board.      My business presses me until after 10/15, but I guarantee that I'll be looking here for the lastest GMA wedding announcement.    
In regards to getting too far ahead of this wedding news, does anyone think that possiblity of Sean taking Catherine to the Highland Park football game is because of possibility of living in that school district?   or just because he lives nearby, and the HP football is reputedly good?  
If they are going to have lots of kiddos, the HP schools are considered to be some of the very best public schools around.    Some districts in suburbs are really good, too.    So would SeanCat be suburbanites, or more likely to live in the city?
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

landrje wrote:
Aww, that's too bad. But at least we know it's for a good reason. They are heading to NY for that big announcement tomorrow!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:24 pm

And FYI, this board is going super fast for me now. Thanks again for all the help with that you guys!!!Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:32 pm

secretviewer wrote:Way to go Landrje!   I LIVE in Dallas, and wouldnt be so brave!   I really do read all the posts here, and I say it every time, but this is such a positive board.      My business presses me until after 10/15, but I guarantee that I'll be looking here for the lastest GMA wedding announcement.    
In regards to getting too far ahead of this wedding news, does anyone think that possiblity of Sean taking Catherine to the Highland Park football game is because of possibility of living in that school district?   or just because he lives nearby, and the HP football is reputedly good?  
If they are going to have lots of kiddos, the HP schools are considered to be some of the very best public schools around.    Some districts in suburbs are really good, too.    So would SeanCat be suburbanites, or more likely to live in the city?
Who knows with these two. It probably was just because it was a local game that he thought they'd enjoy but there may have been the ulterior motive of scoping out the neighborhood.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67