SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:25 am

Macswife8 wrote:What a day we all had!! Word of an announcement Monday, Ilove back and possibly, hopefully getting the problem fixed on her computer an adorable video plus some cute tweets (That dinner is just up my alley!) and future dreaming. Hope you all sleep well.
Same here, yawning, Sweet dreams Seancat/filipinlowe family
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by avitalna Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 am

sooooo excited to hear what they announce.... hope we dont get dissapointed...

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:51 am

Its not gonna matter it there is an anoumcement or not. We already knew that the wedding is on its way. Them being on GMA and being a guest at the Gala is always good for me. Any SeanCat appearance is good as gold.This fan here will never get disappointed:) Soon is soon :)

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:40 am

Sweet dreams everyone. For some reason, the wedding dance popped into my mind. Wonder if Peta has choreographed it and when they will start practicing. Oh well, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. So excited for soon.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 am

blessed66 wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:Really...is it a supper secret, or a super secret?

Supper would be a meal of some kind for them....is that really it?
It is super secret, you can see how exited I was, I could not write or breath
I just LOVE how you handled this.

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:05 am

GOOD. NIGHT. TEAM. FILIPINLOWE.... more AWESOME EXCITEMENT is on the WAY! !!!:yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 am

I may be the only one here that wishes their wedding isn't on Sean's birthday. I would like for the big day to have it's own special day. Othewise, it'll be like having your birthday on Christmas. As much as people would say the whole world is celebrating your birthday, they're not really. And your family might be too busy and broke.

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 am

just read bk.... they are having a fashion show???? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh couldnt b more excited...

im sure u all wonderful girls are going to updateb everything!!!!

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:58 am

Carey's comment on FB

Too bad I can't get ABC-TV over here. There might be something interesting on GMA this Monday. Just a rumor?

Looking forward to that announcement on Monday. If it's the Wedding date, it will just be a confirmation of what we already know. So either way, we suspect that the wedding is soon.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 am

Ladies, I'm parked outside SeanCat's church in Dallas, about to head inside for the service. I'll post details later
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:10 am

landrje wrote:Ladies, I'm parked outside SeanCat's church in Dallas, about to head inside for the service. I'll post details later
FYI - Cat liked some pics about an hour ago so hopefully she was up to get ready for church. I hope you get a chance to see them landrje!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:22 am

Good morning! Ready for all the excitement to happen! Hopefully we'll get some good pics today and an announcement tomorrow!

Landrje, I went through the thread and read how you saw Sean and Catherine getting into their car. Maybe today you'll get to meet them! I can't wait to find out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 60 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67