SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Hi you guys!!! I'm so excited about the announcement on Monday!! I can't believe it's finally happening, but on the other hand, it's about time!

I'm so touched as I go through some of the threads and I read you guys talking about me and how much you want me here for all of this. I'm so truly touched and amazed by all of you and it means so much. And thanks to umngirl for emailing me, I truly had no idea there was an announcement on Monday. Without her email, I would have missed it!

I don't have time to go back and read all of the pages. Can someone tell me where the actual info came from about an announcement on Monday?

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:00 pm

iloveromance wrote:Hi you guys!!! I'm so excited about the announcement on Monday!! I can't believe it's finally happening, but on the other hand, it's about time!

I'm so touched as I go through some of the threads and I read you guys talking about me and how much you want me here for all of this. I'm so truly touched and amazed by all of you and it means so much. And thanks to umngirl for emailing me, I truly had no idea there was an announcement on Monday. Without her email, I would have missed it!

I don't have time to go back and read all of the pages. Can someone tell me where the actual info came from about an announcement on Monday?
Hey girl. Missed you. There was a promo at the end of GMA today with a clip of the proposal that said Sean and Catherine will be on Monday to share a super secret, This combined with they are being interviewed on The Knot for Bridal Week gives us only one real possibility.

So are you back for good?
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Hi you guys!!! I'm so excited about the announcement on Monday!! I can't believe it's finally happening, but on the other hand, it's about time!

Hey girl. Missed you. There was a promo at the end of GMA today with a clip of the proposal that said Sean and Catherine will be on Monday to share a super secret, This combined with they are being interviewed on The Knot for Bridal Week gives us only one real possibility.

So are you back for good?
Thanks lipsis. This is so exciting, I really do think it's the wedding announcement. It's all been leading up to this moment the past few weeks!!

I hope I'm back to stay. As long as my computer doesn't crash, I'll be here!! Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:14 pm

handwave Great to see you, ilove.

Last edited by jcrbil on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : darn autocorrect)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:17 pm

jcrbil wrote:handwave Great to see you, ilove.
Thank you so much. I wish I had time to read this entire thread, but I have to get my six year old to sleep. Can someone tell me whose birthday they are celebrating today? I saw that IG video with Sean and his balloon voice laugh out loud!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:22 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Thank you so much. I wish I had time to read this entire thread, but I have to get my six year old to sleep. Can someone tell me whose birthday they are celebrating today?  I saw that IG video with Sean and his balloon voice laugh out loud!
We don't know. I assume it's someone in the extended family since they have a party for each one, but I don't know which one. Perhaps Shay will share pictures on her blog.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Thank you so much. I wish I had time to read this entire thread, but I have to get my six year old to sleep. Can someone tell me whose birthday they are celebrating today?  I saw that IG video with Sean and his balloon voice laugh out loud!
We don't know. I assume it's someone in the extended family since they have a party for each one, but I don't know which one. Perhaps Shay will share pictures on her blog.
Okay thanks. I have a busy day tomorrow, but I will definitely try to get on here. And Monday, I'll definitely be here for the big celebration! Missed you guys and this board so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Hi ILove, so good to see you here. We've all had a lot to say about missing you and hoping after everything we've been through together for Sean and Catherine you would be here for the best part! fingers crossed that your computer stays good. Can't wait for the grand finale.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Hey lady, great to see you back Ilove!! Monday wouldn't have been right if you weren't here to enjoy it with all of us! Sure hope all the bugs are gone and that you won't experience anymore problems with it. Welcome back!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks you guys!! Can't wait for all the excitement on Monday!!!

I have to go through all the threads tomorrow, I'm sure I missed a lot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Shay on Cat's Insta vid:

@mixandmatchmama: @catherinegiudici who hired this clown?;

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Welcome back iLove!! We've missed you! You will see that there have been lots of great stuff along with the GMA announcement as they came back from an engagement party in Seattle, so lots of pictures to see. Fun times ahead! :)

Ha love Catherine's first IG video. Sean is such a big kid at heart, all the giggles. So happy that they are having family time. :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67