SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:32 pm

thankful7 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol, Sean!

@SeanLowe09: Underwear right out of the dryer. It's the little things in life.
Way to go Catherine! Great SeanCat TEAMWORK! One future duty accomplished, SEVERAL to FINE-TUNE!  :yes: :yes: cheerleader cheerleader 
I think Sean does his own laundry... and to whoever suggested pjs out of the laundry are best - I agree with that..... but I think those ARE Sean's pjs (?)....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Haha oh Sean. Yes agree about pj's!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

Way to go Catherine! Great SeanCat TEAMWORK! One future duty accomplished, SEVERAL to FINE-TUNE!  :yes: :yes: cheerleader cheerleader 
I think Sean does his own laundry... and to whoever suggested pjs out of the laundry are best - I agree with that..... but I think those ARE Sean's pjs (?)....
I seem to remember from somewhere that he doesn't sleep in anything. Anyone else remember bit of info from some game they played with dumb questions. Or an I DREAMING
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

I seem to remember from somewhere that he doesn't sleep in anything. Anyone else remember bit of info from some game they played with dumb questions. Or an I DREAMING
They were asked on Regis & Kelly who would be more likely to sleep in the nude between the two of them and they both said Sean. As for what he actually sleeps in, all we have in the photo from Elan of him shirtless while sleeping. I'd guess he's like many guys who sleep in boxers, basketball shorts, or pajama pants in the colder months.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:43 pm

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

That was one of the questions on the game with Kelly and Michael. The question was who was most likely to sleep in the nude, not who does sleep in the nude. They both answered Sean. I don't know whether he does or not. I'm sure he doesn't on sleepover nights though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

OH! Just. Wishful. Thinking. oops! 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:49 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

That was one of the questions on the game with Kelly and Michael. The question was who was most likely to sleep in the nude, not who does sleep in the nude. They both answered Sean. I don't know whether he does or not. I'm sure he doesn't on sleepover nights though.
Glad you guys remembered that paddle game. It was driving me crazy. Yes I remember now the question was " who is more likely to sleep in the nude" and they did both answered Sean. I agree it doesn't mean he actually does, but it's nice to think about anyhow:Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:58 pm

@SeanLowe09 18s
Taking @clmgiudici to her first TX high school football game tonight. Pretty sure she's never seen anything like it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09 18s
Taking @clmgiudici to her first TX high school football game tonight. Pretty sure she's never seen anything like it.
Sean is making sure that Catherine's indoctrination into all things Texan is thorough, that's for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:11 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09 18s
Sean is making sure that Catherine's indoctrination into all things Texan is thorough, that's for sure.
Definitely. Wonder what game they are headed to. We'll know soon enough as the teenyboopers will be all over them in 2 seconds flat.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09 18s
Go Whoever-Sean-Says!!!! :cheerpom: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09 18s
Go Whoever-Sean-Says!!!!  :cheerpom: 
Haha. I thought maybe he would take her to see his alma mater play but they don't have a game tonight. Hope they have fun.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 60 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 41 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67