SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:They are trying to kill me.

State Fair, fried snickers and this chick. Life is good. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
Oh my gosh! My heart is racing! Best.Pic.Ever

Are you claiming this as your next avi, umngirl or can I swipe it?
I agree. Greatest pic ever. This just made my week!

How adorable is this!! Ah, :Flirty: Love!!! I think it's perfect how they got the Love into the pic from the Love Ride. Looks like they're having a wonderful time and nothing like a state fair.  
Thanks Macswife, I was so busy looking at the KISS that I didn't notice the "love sign" so glad you pointed it out.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 pm

And that Love sign is why I wonder if someone else was there. It seems too well put together. Just curious to me.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:They are trying to kill me.

State Fair, fried snickers and this chick. Life is good. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
Oh my gosh! My heart is racing! Best.Pic.Ever

Are you claiming this as your next avi, umngirl or can I swipe it?
I agree. Greatest pic ever. This just made my week!

How adorable is this!! Ah, :Flirty: Love!!! I think it's perfect how they got the Love into the pic from the Love Ride. Looks like they're having a wonderful time and nothing like a state fair.  
I was just to mention that, Macswife. You're right, Sean, "Life is good" when you have each other. OMG, perrrfffeeeeccct lip locking!!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 pm

I have to laugh at all the tweeps lamenting that Sean and Cat are at the Fair today when they are going to be there this weekend. Haha, I'm sure that crossed the Lowe's mind when they decided to go on the weekday. Sorry tweeps!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
Trip to the fair with Sean and Catherine! #besties by @carad1990
Catherine really loves the purple color. I will not be surprised if the bridesmaid's dresses are with a shade of purple. In that interview after with WFAA when the lady ws looking at her ring, one of the charms on her bracelet is colored purple but I can't tell what it is.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:01 pm

@CnCTweetFactory: What a cool couple! Thanks for the pic! @SeanLowe09 @1tambourinegirl #statefairoftexas http://t.co/jV91K6ZofX

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 5f7592c135b98b8e2bf44dc959172ee8_zpse17e3b81

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Back to their portrait..... definitely selfie- they got it all lined up and then went in for the smooch. But they might have needed a few takes to get it right..... extra practice never hurts.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:11 pm

jaspats wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Trip to the fair with Sean and Catherine! #besties by @carad1990
Catherine really loves the purple color. I will not be surprised if the bridesmaid's dresses are with a shade of purple. In that interview after with WFAA when the lady ws looking at her ring, one of the charms on her bracelet is colored purple but I can't tell what it is.

It had a silver state of Texas charm on the bracelet with it. Sorry, I misread and that charm looks to me like a lavender heart.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 pm

This is the best I could do...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 D4f7f19760bde9b86178a776865006e1_zps13c03060

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

Thank you, lipsis and macswife. You guys are the best. I wonder who gave her the state of Texas charm, Sean or his parents to welcome her to their state?
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Haven't caught up on the thread yet, but saw the kissing pic on IG oh.my.gosh.!!!!!!!!!!! Was out with friends & had to contain my emotions since they have no idea about my SeanCat obsessions but now I can freak out haha *sigh*

ETA: ok so everyone was just freaking out about the pic! Looks even better in large size. l o v e beatingheart 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

beeeprush

THIS JUST HAPPENED #crazyfan I'm still so obsessed
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 13 De6c30e631e111e38c8022000ae912e8_8

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 60 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67