SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:42 pm

smartcat wrote:OK Seancats, I need someone to help me from having a nervous breakdown. I just got the news that I have to be in NY on business Nov 22 through Nov 24th. Tell me that you don't think that's the date they'll air the wedding pleeaassee, If so I'll have to dump my business meeting and go FIND A TV. I need Monday NOW
I don't think that's when it will air. I think it's more likely to air in early December.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Can you imagine how Sean and Catherine a feeling about this big day, I am sure they are so excited. You could see from all the photos that we have seen that they cannot wait to be finally husband and wife. I am sure their families are as excited as we and cannot wait.

I have been watching the proposal this afternoon and my eyes are full of tears. I am very happy for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:48 pm

umngirl wrote:Even though I briefly saw the GMA thing mentioned this morning, I'm so much more excited reading through the posts about it now that my tournament is over. Monday is gonna be awesome! It's too bad I'll miss GMA most likely.
You mean the tournament your team won??? :cheerpom: goteam 

smartcat wrote:OK Seancats, I need someone to help me from having a nervous breakdown. I just got the news that I have to be in NY on business Nov 22 through Nov 24th. Tell me that you don't think that's the date they'll air the wedding pleeaassee, If so I'll have to dump my business meeting and go FIND A TV. I need Monday NOW
I think that's too early. The actual wedding day may be then, but not the airing. Besides I hear NYC has TV's anyway and it wouldn't air until evening. Just don't book any dinner meetings.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:50 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Even though I briefly saw the GMA thing mentioned this morning, I'm so much more excited reading through the posts about it now that my tournament is over. Monday is gonna be awesome! It's too bad I'll miss GMA most likely.
You mean the tournament your team won???  :cheerpom: goteam 

I think that's too early. The actual wedding day may be then, but not the airing. Besides I hear NYC has TV's anyway and it wouldn't air until evening. Just don't book any dinner meetings.
Yeah, that one. :Smiley: 

I agree that the actual wedding might happen that weekend, but not the airing. Although, I'm shooting for the wedding happening the weekend before that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
I don't think that's when it will air. I think it's more likely to air in early December.
Thanks umngirl, I'll hold that early Dec date in my mind so I don't have the jitters all weekend. I still cannot get over the fact that these two kids can affect me like they are family. So happy to have all of you lovely women to share Seancat with, as no one I know personally gives a hoot. Love coming here where I can share the excitement. clapping! clapping! Lipsis, if they have an evening meeting that weekend I can already feel that sore throat starting. I'll hunt down a TV off somewhere for sure.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Anyone want to give their best guess as to when during GMA the announcement will happen? I'm trying to figure out if I'll luck out and it will be before I head to work or if I'll have to wait til my lunch to watch it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I agree that the actual wedding might happen that weekend, but not the airing. Although, I'm shooting for the wedding happening the weekend before that.
Me too. I want it on Sean's birthday and one day short of their year engagement anniversary. It's just gotta happen. So saysith I.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:02 pm

umngirl wrote:Anyone want to give their best guess as to when during GMA the announcement will happen? I'm trying to figure out if I'll luck out and it will be before I head to work or if I'll have to wait til my lunch to watch it.
I'm hoping in the first hour. Elton John is performing and they usually do the music acts late in the show.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Me too. I want it on Sean's birthday and one day short of their year engagement anniversary. It's just gotta happen. So saysith I.
Works for me! I'm thinking it's one of those two weekends. I don't think it would be the last one in November because it's Thanksgiving weekend.

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Anyone want to give their best guess as to when during GMA the announcement will happen? I'm trying to figure out if I'll luck out and it will be before I head to work or if I'll have to wait til my lunch to watch it.
I'm hoping in the first hour. Elton John is performing and they usually do the music acts late in the show.
That's what I was thinking. If it could be between 7:15-7:30 a.m. that would be great.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:10 pm

lipsis wrote:
I'm thinking the first hour. They have to go off to that knot thing and I'd guess they would have leave GMA as early as possible be filled in and prepared and ready.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Works for me! I'm thinking it's one of those two weekends. I don't think it would be the last one in November because it's Thanksgiving weekend.

lipsis wrote:
That's what I was thinking. If it could be between 7:15-7:30 a.m. that would be great.
Can't you just have a flat tire or something? They'd forgive the tourney winning coach.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:12 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

lipsis wrote:
Can't you just have a flat tire or something? They'd forgive the tourney winning coach.
I don't think the special ed. department cares that my volleyball team won and especially when we only have three days of school next week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 60 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 48 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67