SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Maybe she will go all black this time around since ombré is no longer famous now :) lol. Either way her hair is beautiful and so shiny :)

Hahaha it is so funny that some people on twitter are freaking out about her getting rid of her ombré today and thinking how short . Lol. So obviously some of them thinking catherine is cutting her hair since she is saying goodbye to her ombré lol. I hope she won't cut or do anything about her hair . Her hair so so beautiful . No cutting hair for her. She can get rid of her ombré without cutting . Not a good timing right now.:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh, I am going to miss her ombre. I am looking forward to her new look though. I am hoping she goes darker, more towards her natural colour especially with SOON drawing near. I think a darker shade will accentuate her striking facial features better, moreso her brown eyes :)

Lola is really a mommy's girl. I wonder what she's looking forward to today. Such is a cutie!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:29 pm

From the park in Seattle. And she uses her girl loves boy emojis

@seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:39 pm

lipsis wrote:From the park in Seattle. And she uses her girl loves boy emojis

I'm getting giddy just looking at them holding hands like that. Thanks, lipsis! They are sure so pretty to look at.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 pm

They are such a pretty couple Smiley love the holding hands:) I am  pretty sure tea took this pic of them.they are cute as always Hugesmile matching clothes as always:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 pm

With all the coupley pictures they have been posting lately, I can't help but think they are sending a message that SOON is almost here.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Every time when I look at these two I see genuine and pure love and it just blesses my heart. I always think if I cannot for "SOON" how about them? I think it gets hard each day when they say goodnight to each other and go to different houses.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Love this sweet pic of them. Wonder also if she posted this because it's a good before pic of her hair. Sure hope she does an after one later today without the ombre'.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

lipsis wrote:With all the coupley pictures they have been posting lately, I can't help but think they are sending a message that SOON is almost here.
I agree 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Macswife8 wrote:

Love this sweet pic of them. Wonder also if she posted this because it's a good before pic of her hair. Sure hope she does an after one later today without the ombre'.
I hope she will post pic of her after ombré though. I wanna see it:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Surely, like what Sean said, Catherine just love them holding hands. Someone posted it here before their behind the scenes while filming their HTD at Pike's. I love it where Catherine grabbed Sean's hand & put it on her side while her other hand was holding it too. The camera was behind them. I'm technically challenged so if someone can post it here again I would love to add it to my favorites. Thanks.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Some appearance next weekend. hard to read the copy as to where it is.

Kelly Faulisi ‏@KellyFaulisi 2m
@SeanLowe09 Super excited! See ya next weekend! =) pic.twitter.com/Isf30JbEOn
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 BWULUMqIEAAWEdI

Last edited by lipsis on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 60 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67