SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Pia1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm

serenity7l9 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
kshooter wrote:
etsluu wrote:when I was watching Des' and Chris' overnight date and how they were in the helicopter and hearing the music in the background this came into my mind:

weren't they playing the same music...in the background...
Yes! I knew it immediately because I've rewatched their dates so many times :inlove 
I've never seen Ashley's season but wow!, it was was very obvious that they had great chemistry.  They could barely keep their hands off each other.  And JP was obviously madly in love with her.  And she him.  I love their conversations. No awkwardness whatsoever.

Can someone post Des and Chris FD?  I'd like to compare.
Is this what you are looking for?

Yes, thank you so much!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by BachNoFoolMe Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:25 pm

iluvromance814 wrote:Glad you guys like the videos. If you want, I can upload Chris and Des only scenes to my account.
That would work work for me...anything where there was some significant interaction involving Chris/Des. I'm not interested really in watching the whole Episodes again. I did check to make sure & I do have all recorded starting from 6/24 Chris's 1 on 1 date.
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:08 pm

I posted this on the Brooks fan thread and thought I'd post it here as well.

Aunties_Love wrote: by Aunties_Love Today at 7:04 pm
I know my post will likely not come across as a popular one considering the thread I am in, but I have a few thoughts that might help.

See, in a normal season, do you honestly think that the chosen F1 is actually a second choice? I had watched the season, sleuthed out the caps, editing, etc that we had and could really see how Brooks just wouldn't of been the F1 not matter what the spoilers showed.

-- There were so many hints considering that despise the chemistry between Des and Chris, nothing was really said by Des of her true feelings for Chris in her itm's, yet she did tell Chris H that she was falling in love with Chris S.

-- What was shown between Des and Brooks was definately one sided. In many scenes, you see Des hanging off of Brooks, yet Brooks not doing it back.

-- With Brooks and Des, their storyline had plateaued at the HTD. Des herself said that is all she needed. Where as with Chris, she kept saying there was something else that she needed to see, feel, etc.

-- This season of Des/Brooks was edited like the Bachelor Canada season where Brad/Whitney. They too had plateaued at the HTD, and he actually started talking about doubts with Whitney and started talking about benefits with Bianka. In Brooks/Des, she started talking more about Chris S/benefits and not saying so much about Brooks anymore.

IMO, the way it is being talked about in here(chris/Des thread or in Brooks thread) is really starting to be a broken record. The fact that she ONLY chose Chris S is because he is a default. If Chris is such a default guy, why in the heck is she leaving an area that she loves(her words, not mine) and moving to Seattle with Chris if she didn't want the guy? I know that many are upset that a) the spoilers were wrong, b) their fave wasn't chosen, c) default only choice. I just think that being that negative may not allow someone from carrying on.

---- Others have gone on and said that Brooks was treated so badly----in the scheme of this show, was he really? Or was it more so because he is a fave? In seasons past I don't really remember this much negativity put onto the lead/F1 choice. I know things were really testy with Arie/Jef as well, but one thing that has to be remembered, this board consists of such a small proportion of the general public that actually watches this show so the generalized characterizations of EVERYONE not liking Des's choice. Also I think the generalized thought that there is so much backlash due to her "settling" I think is also a falicy out there in the general population that watches this show.

Just some thoughts that I had on it and hope this is taken in the spirit intended as I don't intend any malice on anyone. :yes:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Glad you guys like the videos. If you want, I can upload Chris and Des only scenes to my account.
Yes, Yes, thanks & appreciate this much!!!!
I have a full season video coming soon too. It takes in everything with Chris and Des(group dates and all).

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Yes, Yes, thanks & appreciate this much!!!!
I have a full season video coming soon too.  It takes in everything with Chris and Des(group dates and all).
I look forward to seeing it!High clap 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Many congratulations to all in Chrisville. I've felt rather ill this whole season because of the spoilers...then to see that marvelous finale! I sobbed like a baby. I am so happy Des' blinders finally came off! I wish them the absolute best. And hallelujah to the return of sleuthing.

I'm sure the reason so much of the press like Kimmel is being tough on them is that they were also misled. They always make their F1 predictions claiming they haven't looked at spoilers...well now it's obvious they do rely on spoilers! Just a bunch of sour grapes and I hope the happy couple rises above it.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 pm

I get an error, saying to watch on Youtube.. :(
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Just curious, when was their first kiss? Was it during their private concert in the dodgeball episode?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:Just curious, when was their first kiss? Was it during their private concert in the dodgeball episode?
I believe that so, yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I posted this on the Brooks fan thread and thought I'd post it here as well.

Aunties_Love wrote: by Aunties_Love Today at 7:04 pm
I know my post will likely not come across as a popular one considering the thread I am in, but I have a few thoughts that might help.

See, in a normal season, do you honestly think that the chosen F1 is actually a second choice?  I had watched the season, sleuthed out the caps, editing, etc that we had and could really see how Brooks just wouldn't of been the F1 not matter what the spoilers showed.  

-- There were so many hints considering that despise the chemistry between Des and Chris, nothing was really said by Des of her true feelings for Chris in her itm's, yet she did tell Chris H that she was falling in love with Chris S.  

-- What was shown between Des and Brooks was definately one sided.  In many scenes, you see Des hanging off of Brooks, yet Brooks not doing it back.

-- With Brooks and Des, their storyline had plateaued at the HTD.  Des herself said that is all she needed.  Where as with Chris, she kept saying there was something else that she needed to see, feel, etc.

-- This season of Des/Brooks was edited like the Bachelor Canada season where Brad/Whitney.  They too had plateaued at the HTD, and he actually started talking about doubts with Whitney and started talking about benefits with Bianka.  In Brooks/Des, she started talking more about Chris S/benefits and not saying so much about Brooks anymore.

IMO, the way it is being talked about in here(chris/Des thread or in Brooks thread) is really starting to be a broken record.  The fact that she ONLY chose Chris S is because he is a default.  If Chris is such a default guy, why in the heck is she leaving an area that she loves(her words, not mine) and moving to Seattle with Chris if she didn't want the guy?  I know that many are upset that a) the spoilers were wrong, b) their fave wasn't chosen, c) default only choice.   I just think that being that negative may not allow someone from carrying on.

---- Others have gone on and said that Brooks was treated so badly----in the scheme of this show, was he really?  Or was it more so because he is a fave?  In seasons past I don't really remember this much negativity put onto the lead/F1 choice.  I know things were really testy with Arie/Jef as well, but one thing that has to be remembered, this board consists of such a small proportion of the general public that actually watches this show so the generalized characterizations of EVERYONE not liking Des's choice.  Also I think the generalized thought that there is so much backlash due to her "settling" I think is also a falicy out there in the general population that watches this show.

Just some thoughts that I had on it and hope this is taken in the spirit intended as I don't intend any malice on anyone. :yes:
I personally LOVE Des' choice
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 am

I'm really happy for Des & Chris and doubt they'll let the naysayers bother them. My unspoiled co-workers were all happy she picked Chris and weren't surprised. I'm thinking a lot of viewers are like them.

Loved the People video. They look radiant & very happy. l o v e

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:10 am

[quote="Aunties_Love"]I posted this on the Brooks fan thread and thought I'd post it here as well.

Auntie_Love thanks for that, you have really tried to rationalize with those calling Des out for going with Chris and I applaud you for that. The funny thing is that the general populace is actually rooting them on. Most folks are saying good for Des for picking someone that is right for her vs. chasing after a man that clearly does not want her. We are all rooting them on here and pray that they will survive in the real world.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19