SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:16 pm

albean99 wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Seriously though, announcing the next Bach at the ATFR really does point to an unsuccessful season.

Can anyone remember the last time the did this?

I think it's a very bad sign. They had no reason to rush it. Usually it's at the start of DWTS or Ben was announced the finale of BP. I think it must be distraction because they already have all of the f3 there and it's only an hour.

I think it's very odd myself.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by beader Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I think it's damage control for something...who knows what.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Anyone know if the lead and the F1 are together on the day of the the finale and ATFR ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 pm

I read some where this weekend that JP was going to be announced today.

It is possible that by announcing who it is early on. That they will get the right type of people to apply who are wanting someone like JP. That would be alot of weeding through. Since filming doesn't start till October.

The fact that Brooks told Des he was happy it was her. Makes me think more so that he wasn't all that into her. And when he found out. He just made the most of it. Got give it to him. He got alot a free traveling along the way. But then he isn't the first and won't be the last. What I find interesting this season is the amount of talk about guys being there for the wrong reasons. But Brooks makes it to the end. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Maybe because there is no Bach Pad , they want to continue the momentum. Maybe because they decided on Juan Pa, there was no reason to wait, because he wasn't getting dumped tonight.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I read some where this weekend that JP was going to be announced today.

It is possible that by announcing who it is early on. That they will get the right type of people to apply who are wanting someone like JP. That would be alot of weeding through. Since filming doesn't start till October.

The fact that Brooks told Des he was happy it was her. Makes me think more so that he wasn't all that into her. And when he found out. He just made the most of it. Got give it to him. He got alot a free traveling along the way. But then he isn't the first and won't be the last. What I find interesting this season is the amount of talk about guys being there for the wrong reasons. But Brooks makes it to the end. HMMMMMMMMMMMM
I really don't think Brooks needed to go on this show to do any traveling. Nor do I think he went on the show for the wrong reasons. Waiting for the ending tonight that shows he was the right guy all along. :Smiley: 

Does the show actually cast certain types on purpose that are drama inducing, not there for the right reasons because they have existing GFs, etc.? I think so.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:15 pm

It's Juan Pa's birthday today. Maybe they're tying it all in?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

nutty1 wrote:It's Juan Pa's birthday today. Maybe they're tying it all in?

Maybe they'll call him up to give him a birthday cake and then will say "surprise, you're the next Bachelor". It would be even better if a Bachelorette popped out of the cake. giggling 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

albean99 wrote:

Maybe they'll call him up to give him a birthday cake and then will say "surprise, you're the next Bachelor".  It would be even better if a Bachelorette popped out of the cake. giggling 

Yes have the F1 pop out even before the season has started.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I read some where this weekend that JP was going to be announced today.

He said in the Access Hollywood interview that he wanted it to be her. He liked that she seemed 'fun loving' person. He's already traveled a lot.

Juanpa didn't even know who she was when they interviewed him. Bryden seemed ok with it being Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Maybe they'll call him up to give him a birthday cake and then will say "surprise, you're the next Bachelor".  It would be even better if a Bachelorette popped out of the cake. giggling 

Yes have the F1 pop out even before the season has started.

That's what the spoilers are for... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Seriously though, announcing the next Bach at the ATFR really does point to an unsuccessful season.

Can anyone remember the last time the did this?
. Ben Flajnik was announced as next Bach on Ashley's ATFR....Desiree was announced next Bachelorette on Sean's ATFR....Ali was announced on Jakes .
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash