SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:33 am

Seriously though, announcing the next Bach at the ATFR really does point to an unsuccessful season.

Can anyone remember the last time the did this?

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by veg_out Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Seriously though, announcing the next Bach at the ATFR really does point to an unsuccessful season.

It's not atypical. That said, the last successful pairing on the Bette was Jash. They made sure to minimize any drama for that couple-not a lot of time with Ben, positive update on JP and Christie's relationship. It was very much about the couple.

It reminds me of the announcement in week 5 of Ben's season that Emily, a fan favorite, was the next lead. It feels like distraction. Maybe there's a different reason.

I think that the finale and the ATFR will help shape the opinion of the Bres relationship.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:02 pm

veg_out wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Seriously though, announcing the next Bach at the ATFR really does point to an unsuccessful season.

It's not atypical. That said, the last successful pairing on the Bette was Jash. They made sure to minimize any drama for that couple-not a lot of time with Ben, positive update on JP and Christie's relationship. It was very much about the couple.

It reminds me of the announcement in week 5 of Ben's season that Emily, a fan favorite, was the next lead. It feels like distraction. Maybe there's a different reason.

I think that the finale and the ATFR will help shape the opinion of the Bres relationship.

My memory must be faulty then because I thought for the most part they waited to announce it at the finale of DWTS. The only time I remember them announcing at the ATFR was when they needed some kind of distraction.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:10 pm

To me, the edit, the pimping at the MTA and by CH leaves me no doubt Zak has been their choice for a while. Does anyone know where he is today?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Beagle wrote:To me, the edit, the pimping at the MTA and by CH leaves me no doubt Zak has been their choice for a while. Does anyone know where he is today?

He tweeted an hour ago and the location was on. He is in Texas. I think Zak is out.

Back to top Go down

Post by kshooter Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
Beagle wrote:To me, the edit, the pimping at the MTA and by CH leaves me no doubt Zak has been their choice for a while. Does anyone know where he is today?

He tweeted an hour ago and the location was on. He is in Texas. I think Zak is out.

God, I hope so! Zak would be a terrible Bachelor. As bad, if not worse, than Ben.

kshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Or maybe CH is the next Bach and Brooks is taking over CH's role giggling 

How hard can it be?  "Chris, ladies, this is the final rose of the evening..." da da da dun...

With Brooks doing CH's role:
"ok, ladies this is the final rose of the evening. Errr--wait a minute, Chris do you really think this should be the last rose? I'm not feeling it. How 'bout we take back Susie's. Not sure if she is really into ya. Do ya think she might be skipping vs. jogging? How 'bout a couple more roses--at least one for Mandy--she has great hair and Liz rocks that bikini! What do ya think, Chris? Elan--how 'bout you?? Amy, how many more roses we got back there--I say let's give them all a second chance, except for that frizzy blonde. Can we get the stylist for her? We got 25 roses?? Ok, I think we're good to go. What ya thinking MF?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Or maybe CH is the next Bach and Brooks is taking over CH's role giggling 

How hard can it be?  "Chris, ladies, this is the final rose of the evening..." da da da dun...

With Brooks doing CH's role:
"ok, ladies this is the final rose of the evening. Errr--wait a minute, Chris do you really think this should be the last rose? I'm not feeling it. How 'bout we take back Susie's. Not sure if she is really into ya. Do ya think she might be skipping vs. jogging? How 'bout a couple more roses--at least one for Mandy--she has great hair and Liz rocks that bikini! What do ya think, Chris? Elan--how 'bout you?? Amy, how many more roses we got back there--I say let's give them all a second chance, except for that frizzy blonde. Can we get the stylist for her? We got 25 roses?? Ok, I think we're good to go. What ya thinking MF?

rotfl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
veg_out wrote:

My memory must be faulty then because I thought for the most part they waited to announce it at the finale of DWTS.  The only time I remember them announcing at the ATFR was when they needed some kind of distraction.

Could be distraction, 3 guys + Bachelor announcement is a lot for 1 hour for sure.  

But I also think they hope ratings jump up over last week again so they have a big audience of people who didn't even watch the whole season.  Since Juan Pablo was out early and wasn't showcased on the show, it introduces him to the biggest number of viewers possible.  It's also gives them lots of time to get him out in the media and promote him and generate interest and buzz.  They've never had a choice who had such little screentime/storyline on the actual show.  Basically seems like smart marketing to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by heartsaflutter Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Here is a picture of Zak and JP that Zak tweeted earlier this morning. Location shows Arlington TX at 9:01 a.m.

heartsaflutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:14 pm

heartsaflutter wrote:Here is a picture of Zak and JP that Zak tweeted earlier this morning.  Location shows Arlington TX at 9:01 a.m.

I am glad that Zak is not the next lead, and not because I don't like him. I do like him. But, I think that Zak needs to find the right woman outside of this show. Perhaps he came to that conclusion himself, after watching all of the episodes that aired after his elimination. That would have been enough to convince me to remove my name from the list of "possible" candidates for the next Bachelor!!!

The contract that they must sign is just mind boggling. And after some of it was posted here for us to read, I am still amazed that they can even find men and women for the lead role. I just hope that JP had someone to look over his contract before he signed on the dotted line, since English is not is first language. That, of course, is assuming that he IS the next Bachelor.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 pm

I think it's a very bad sign. They had no reason to rush it. Usually it's at the start of DWTS or Ben was announced the finale of BP. I think it must be distraction because they already have all of the f3 there and it's only an hour.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 35 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash