SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:34 am

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Umngirl you are amazing as always! Since you are discussing dates, I have a wedding speculation question. I am trying to figure how late in September they could televise the wedding before the new season of shows start.  I really believe that they have decided to get married sooner rather than later and that is part of the reason for the changes in summer plans. I am thinking maybe Labor Day. Doesn't the new season of Dancing start about the time that they start filming the Bachelor? I remember they announced Brad 2 in DWTS and then he went to his Meet and Greet. That would give them time to announce after Des' season is over and televise mid September.

DWTS is set to premiere Sept. 16th. At that point, the lead will be out in L.A. for pre-production stuff like filming intro stuff. The M&G is usually on a Friday or weekend. So I'm guessing this season will have the M&G on Sept. 20th, but that's purely a guess based on the past. And Brad went from the DWTS premiere to his 1-on-1 with Ashley H. His M&G was a few days prior.

So if we are still guessing, I'd say a wedding could take place as late as Aug 31st with an airing on or about Sept 14th. Just sayin'.

ETA: Just saw the ABC schedule that umngirl posted. Its feasible that they could get married on Sept 7th with an airdate on or about Sept 21st. I have always maintained Aug 24th was the best date though.

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:37 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Umngirl you are amazing as always! Since you are discussing dates, I have a wedding speculation question. I am trying to figure how late in September they could televise the wedding before the new season of shows start.  I really believe that they have decided to get married sooner rather than later and that is part of the reason for the changes in summer plans. I am thinking maybe Labor Day. Doesn't the new season of Dancing start about the time that they start filming the Bachelor? I remember they announced Brad 2 in DWTS and then he went to his Meet and Greet. That would give them time to announce after Des' season is over and televise mid September.

DWTS is set to premiere Sept. 16th. At that point, the lead will be out in L.A. for pre-production stuff like filming intro stuff. The M&G is usually on a Friday or weekend. So I'm guessing this season will have the M&G on Sept. 20th, but that's purely a guess based on the past. And Brad went from the DWTS premiere to his 1-on-1 with Ashley H. His M&G was a few days prior.

So if we are still guessing, I'd say a wedding could take place as late as Aug 31st with an airing on or about Sept 14th. Just sayin'.

Jason and Molly's wedding had a quicker turnaround of the actual ceremony on February 27th and aired March 8th.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:39 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Jason and Molly's wedding had a quicker turnaround of the actual ceremony on February 27th and aired March 8th.

When did they announce their wedding date?

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 am

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

When did they announce their wedding date?

January 27th.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:41 am

Assuming it is a late summer wedding (and we still do not know) I'm trying to figure out when they'd announce it without taking away when Des' finale and farce of a media tour. (oops)

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:43 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So that is good to know about the quick turnaround. Also it looks like Sunday night is still open for a couple of weeks. Ashley's wedding was on Sunday. There seems to be a lot of craziness with Des' finale so I don't expect an announcement that night. Ashley's was announced about a month before it was televised so that would give them time to let the Des frenzy die down before the announcement.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 am

lipsis wrote:Assuming it is a late summer wedding (and we still do not know) I'm trying to figure out when they'd announce it without taking away when Des' finale and farce of a media tour. (oops)

They'd have to either do it before the end of this week or wait about two weeks after her finale. Although, with the more limited press this season, maybe they won't send out the "happy couple" too much so an announcement could happen closer to the finale airing. Just guessing of course.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:46 am

livelife wrote:Old pic of Cat and ex-boyfriend...

https://twitter.com/marg_alane22/status/360192603775442946/photo/1

marg_alane22 Maggie O'Malley  1h  

Just found out my Dad's ex step son dated Catherine who won Sean's season of #thebachelor

She looks young there. Wonder when she dated him?
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:48 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Assuming it is a late summer wedding (and we still do not know) I'm trying to figure out when they'd announce it without taking away when Des' finale and farce of a media tour. (oops)

They'd have to either do it before the end of this week or wait about two weeks after her finale. Although, with the more limited press this season, maybe they won't send out the "happy couple" too much so an announcement could happen closer to the finale airing. Just guessing of course.

I cast my vote for the end of this week. :wedding

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:49 am

welcomesign PinkFlowers31!!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:50 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Hahaha. Somehow I knew you would say that. I highly, highly doubt they would do that though because the network really seems hellbent on hyping this two part finale that's "so dramatic and shocking." Personally, I enjoy little drama and a chance to actually see the couple fall in love. Hence why last season was 100000x better.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:51 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Your keyboard to ABC's ears!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15