SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 58 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Assuming it is a late summer wedding (and we still do not know) I'm trying to figure out when they'd announce it without taking away when Des' finale and farce of a media tour. (oops)

They'd have to either do it before the end of this week or wait about two weeks after her finale. Although, with the more limited press this season, maybe they won't send out the "happy couple" too much so an announcement could happen closer to the finale airing. Just guessing of course.

I cast my vote for the end of this week. :wedding

Hahaha. Somehow I knew you would say that. I highly, highly doubt they would do that though because the network really seems hellbent on hyping this two part finale that's "so dramatic and shocking." Personally, I enjoy little drama and a chance to actually see the couple fall in love. Hence why last season was 100000x better.

I'm with you on all of this!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by pinkflowers31 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 pm

lipsis wrote:welcomesign PinkFlowers31!!!

Thank you. This board is great with all the info and pics! I'm a big fan of Sean and Catherine, and can't wait for the wedding.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Assuming it is a late summer wedding (and we still do not know) I'm trying to figure out when they'd announce it without taking away when Des' finale and farce of a media tour. (oops)

They'd have to either do it before the end of this week or wait about two weeks after her finale. Although, with the more limited press this season, maybe they won't send out the "happy couple" too much so an announcement could happen closer to the finale airing. Just guessing of course.

Hahaha. Somehow I knew you would say that. I highly, highly doubt they would do that though because the network really seems hellbent on hyping this two part finale that's "so dramatic and shocking." Personally, I enjoy little drama and a chance to actually see the couple fall in love. Hence why last season was 100000x better.

So how does it happen before later in the year then do you think?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 pm

pinkflowers31 wrote:

Thank you. This board is great with all the info and pics! I'm a big fan of Sean and Catherine, and can't wait for the wedding.

You came to the right place then. If you've been lurking you know we get a little SeanCat nutty from time to time...okay, all the time.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I dont think about later in the year. Its bad karma. I'd guess similar to JAsh though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:58 pm

I think if ratings aren't great this week they'll tease an announcement for ATFR. Though I don't really think tptb really care to take the heat off of a couple, it would take some pressure off of Des and her F1 to not have to talk about a wedding. Instead they could talk about spending time as an engaged couple for awhile before wedding planning- and Des could be all gushy/happy for Catherine and Sean. Catherine and Sean wouldn't even have to be there- they could tape a little something to be shown.

I still think the wedding is around Labor Day or so.... It could happen any time right up to filming the next season on the Bachelor, though- and ABC try to figure out when it airs.

Sean and Catherine really don't care for spoilers or the people who help spoilers out and will happily have filming be as hush hush as possible for a big surprise. They just look so happy in that picture today that I see them moving full speed ahead toward getting their married life underway.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I know you didn't ask me, but I don't think it's happening before the Bachelor starts filming. I'm thinking right after it stops filming, so late November. But I suppose they could start filming the Bachelor even earlier then the wedding could happen earlier.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkflowers31 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:04 pm

lipsis wrote:
pinkflowers31 wrote:

You came to the right place then. If you've been lurking you know we get a little SeanCat nutty from time to time...okay, all the time.

Yes, that's what I love about the board, everyone seems to feel the same way about Sean and Catherine as I do!!

I'm with everyone who thinks the wedding will happen sooner rather than later.
pinkflowers31
pinkflowers31

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:06 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I know you didn't ask me, but I don't think it's happening before the Bachelor starts filming. I'm thinking right after it stops filming, so late November. But I suppose they could start filming the Bachelor even earlier then the wedding could happen earlier.

I actually agreed with this time frame until recently. The change in their summer plans and his response to the wedding question last week gave me hope of a sooner date!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I agree with everyone because Sean and Catherine have been really quite ever since they came back from Texas. Like today we just wonder where they are, before they used to let us know even when they are working out.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 pm

Since I only posted a screen capture of Cat's last IG, I thought I would post the embedded big version too.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 995c9c10

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:55 pm

I had been a big supporter of the summer wedding theory for quite a while and then the EOnline stuff came out and hubs and wifey mentioned their extensive travel plans. I then starting leaning more toward the Dec wedding. That said, there has been some wonky stuff going on lately; travel plans changing, stealth visits, cryptic tweets etc. I feel like something is going on and I'm back on the summer train. If I'm wrong, so be it. They're obviously deliriously happy and that's really all that counts.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15