SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 30 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:41 pm

lipsis wrote:So is that an airplane pic, do ya think? He flew in and maybe she picked him up in Vancouver?

Looks like an airplane picture to me. And I'm guessing that's exactly what happened.

And not to toot my own horn, but I totally called them meeting in Vancouver today. First time I've been right in a while.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:So is that an airplane pic, do ya think? He flew in and maybe she picked him up in Vancouver?

Looks like an airplane picture to me. And I'm guessing that's exactly what happened.

And not to toot my own horn, but I totally called them meeting in Vancouver today. First time I've been right in a while.

Toot toot!

And may I say that Sean looks exceptionally cute in that picture too!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:46 pm

umngirl wrote:

No doubt that is an airplane picture and yes you were correct! Great job!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 pm

okay, I'm out for the next hour or so. Hold down the fort, friends!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:50 pm

They're waiting on hubs and wifey! Give them a break, they've been separated for 3days and nights.

@pintvancouver: The festivities have started!! We just need @seanlowe09!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 pm

lipsis wrote:They're waiting on hubs and wifey! Give them a break, they've been separated for 3days and nights.

You tell em lipsis. Hugesmile 

I think they might be in transit as Sean responded to a few tweets in the last 15 minutes.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 pm

lipsis wrote:They're waiting on hubs and wifey! Give them a break, they've been separated for 3days and nights.

You tell them lipsis! giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 pm

For some reason I just love Sean's response to this girl's tweet.... Hugesmile 

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 17m
@aprilizabeth she's in Canada with me.

April D ‏@aprilizabeth 17m
Hey @SeanLowe09 I'm in the seattle airport with no way to watch Men Tell All! Tell Catherine to come help!!

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:01 am

Taping the Men Tell All Tonight... Haven't been able to watch a whole episode of the Bachelorette yet.... Waiting with anticipation to see all the posts from the event tonight instead! giggling 
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 am

livelife wrote:
For some reason I just love Sean's response to this girl's tweet....  Hugesmile 

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  17m  
@aprilizabeth she's in Canada with me.

April D ‏@aprilizabeth  17m  
Hey @SeanLowe09 I'm in the seattle airport with no way to watch Men Tell All! Tell Catherine to come help!!

I liked that one too. Makes me happy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:04 am

Ugh, can they just get there already? My bedtime is in an hour and I want to see some pictures. I'm not a very patient person today.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

umngirl wrote:Ugh, can they just get there already? My bedtime is in an hour and I want to see some pictures. I'm not a very patient person today.

I repeat. Give them a break. Its been 3 days and 3 longggggg nights!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 67 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15