SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
bleuberry wrote:When is their anniversary? I wonder if they consider the day they met their anni, or the day of their engagement.

Their engagement anniversary is Nov 17th. I'm not sure about the day they met. Umngirl usually has dates handy. Ive never seen a tweet or anything in celebration of their meeting but Catherine has tweeted about their engagement anniv.

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

I knew you would know!!

So today is their 10 month anniversary of meeting.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:03 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
bleuberry wrote:When is their anniversary? I wonder if they consider the day they met their anni, or the day of their engagement.

Their engagement anniversary is Nov 17th. I'm not sure about the day they met. Umngirl usually has dates handy. Ive never seen a tweet or anything in celebration of their meeting but Catherine has tweeted about their engagement anniv.

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

I knew you would know!!

I must confess I had to go back into the archives to verify that date was correct because I couldn't remember if it was the 23rd or 24th.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

I knew you would know!!

I must confess I had to go back into the archives to verify that date was correct because I couldn't remember if it was the 23rd or 24th.

Do you happen to know the dates of their first kiss and first one on one and the Seattle HTD....in case anyone else wants to know, of course?

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:13 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

I knew you would know!!

Do you happen to know the dates of their first kiss and first one on oine....in case anyone else wants to know, of course?

First kiss was October 7th. First 1-on-1 was October 16th. Hometown date was October 29th.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Umngirl you are amazing as always! Since you are discussing dates, I have a wedding speculation question. I am trying to figure how late in September they could televise the wedding before the new season of shows start.  I really believe that they have decided to get married sooner rather than later and that is part of the reason for the changes in summer plans. I am thinking maybe Labor Day. Doesn't the new season of Dancing start about the time that they start filming the Bachelor? I remember they announced Brad 2 in DWTS and then he went to his Meet and Greet. That would give them time to announce after Des' season is over and televise mid September.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:21 pm

My question is when JP and Ashley wed, when did they announce. I just want to know the period between announcement and wedding.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 56 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:22 pm

motheroffive wrote:Umngirl you are amazing as always! Since you are discussing dates, I have a wedding speculation question. I am trying to figure how late in September they could televise the wedding before the new season of shows start.  I really believe that they have decided to get married sooner rather than later and that is part of the reason for the changes in summer plans. I am thinking maybe Labor Day. Doesn't the new season of Dancing start about the time that they start filming the Bachelor? I remember they announced Brad 2 in DWTS and then he went to his Meet and Greet. That would give them time to announce after Des' season is over and televise mid September.

DWTS is set to premiere Sept. 16th. At that point, the lead will be out in L.A. for pre-production stuff like filming intro stuff. The M&G is usually on a Friday or weekend. So I'm guessing this season will have the M&G on Sept. 20th, but that's purely a guess based on the past. And Brad went from the DWTS premiere to his 1-on-1 with Ashley H. His M&G was a few days prior.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 pm

blessed66 wrote:My question is when JP and Ashley wed, when did they announce.  I just want to know the period between announcement and wedding.

They were spotted filming stuff for the wedding couples intro package in early October. Air date of wedding announced on November 10th. Happened on December 1st. Aired December 16th.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

I knew you would know!!

Do you happen to know the dates of their first kiss and first one on oine....in case anyone else wants to know, of course?

First kiss was October 7th. First 1-on-1 was October 16th. Hometown date was October 29th.

Thank you from all the people who wanted to know. You really are the best.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Old pic of Cat and ex-boyfriend...

https://twitter.com/marg_alane22/status/360192603775442946/photo/1

marg_alane22 Maggie O'Malley  1h  

Just found out my Dad's ex step son dated Catherine who won Sean's season of #thebachelor
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Ok. So that means probably all new ABC programming starts around the week of September 16th. I don't know if they could get the wedding special on the air before that if the wedding was Labor Day. Just a thought. Thanks for the correction on Brad. I knew he went somewhere after DWTS!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

motheroffive wrote:Ok. So that means probably all new ABC programming starts around the week of September 16th. I don't know if they could get the wedding special on the air before that if the wedding was Labor Day. Just a thought. Thanks for the correction on Brad. I knew he went somewhere after DWTS!

Here's ABC's fall premiere schedule. Many shows premiere the week after DWTS.

Monday, Sept. 16
8/7c Dancing with the Stars

Friday, Sept. 20
8/7c: Last Man Standing
8:30/7:30c The Neighbors
9/8c Shark Tank

Monday, Sept. 23
10/9c Castle

Tuesday, Sept. 24
8/7c Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.*
9/8c The Goldbergs*
9:30/8:30c Trophy Wife*
10/9c Lucky 7*

Wednesday, Sept. 25
8/7c The Middle
8:30/7:30c Back in the Game*
9/8c Modern Family
10/9c Nashville

Thursday, Sept. 26
9/8c Grey's Anatomy

Sunday, Sept. 29
8/7c Once Upon a Time
9/8c Revenge
10/9c Betrayal*

Wednesday, Oct. 2
9:30/8:30c Super Fun Night*

Thursday, Oct. 3
10/8c Scandal

Sunday, Oct. 6
7/6c America's Funniest Home Videos

Thursday, Oct. 10
8/7c Once Upon a Time in Wonderland*

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15