SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 55 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:One other thing, it's hard to tell but they both look a little more dressed up than they usually do when tooling around LA in the middle of the afternoon. Catherine also has some makeup on. Not sure what that means. For all we know they could have cut off shorts on that we can't see. If one of the nice patrons would kindly ask for a picture to tweet to me with a location, I'd very much be in their debt.

I believe the pic was taken in the waiting room outside Los Angeles county's justice of the peace office in downtown LA, where couples waiting for their turn in front of the justice of the peace are sent if they arrive early .....

I really like this idea of the Justice of Peace!!!! giggling giggling 

j/k, that's my dream hypothetical for the photo    giggling 

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Well Sean did say if it were up to him they would just go to the courthouse and do the deed hehehehe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:19 pm

haha aww but instead they are giving us fans the gift of a tv wedding! :D

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:22 pm

landrje wrote:
lipsis wrote:One other thing, it's hard to tell but they both look a little more dressed up than they usually do when tooling around LA in the middle of the afternoon. Catherine also has some makeup on. Not sure what that means. For all we know they could have cut off shorts on that we can't see. If one of the nice patrons would kindly ask for a picture to tweet to me with a location, I'd very much be in their debt.

I believe the pic was taken in the waiting room outside Los Angeles county's justice of the peace office in downtown LA, where couples waiting for their turn in front of the justice of the peace are sent if they arrive early ....

j/k, that's my dream hypothetical for the photo    giggling 

HAHAHAHAHA. Stop it! You're toying with my emotions now! Bad Landrje!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
kitcat wrote:
Cajunprince7 wrote:kitcat, that would a great idea!  Brad and Bianka are a very similar couple.  Brad was a former football player and has the same type of humor as Sean, and Bianka is into eating healthy and clothes fashion much like Catherine.  Their wedding is scheduled in June of 2014. The main difference between the two couples is that Brad and Bianka have lived together since their engagement.

Will Brad and Bianka have a televised wedding just like what Sean  and Catherine is planning to have? I really hope they meet and become friends and maybe invite each other to their wedding. :Smiley: 

Didn't this couple also question SeanCat's connection as a couple based on among other things, their luck of enthusiasm at ATFR and going as far as making a comparison between themselves and SeanCat? I thought then that that was very pompous of them. I am all for being outspoken but coming from this franchise, I think they should have been more supportive and less judgmental; keeping the negative comments for the appropriate moment. So as much as SeanCat love Canada and vice versa, I don't see a friendship forming between both couples anytime soon.....but hey, you never know.

I agree. I did not not watch the Canadian show but I did read what B/B said after our season ended and didn't appreciate it at all. I'd prefer S/C stick with positive people around them. My opinion, of course.

For reals??? Well I have not seen that season but maybe I have to now.. I did watch the proposal on YT though & it was sweet but SeanCat's was obviously better! Biased yes ;) Sean did not need to cry, you could tell he was nervously happy & it was all over his face how in love he was with Cat, and her ring is bigger ;) JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:40 pm

I think they not only look very, very happy, but also very content.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:10 pm

So just to continue the interesting Élan facts, he took a nonstop flight to somewhere and was quiet on twitter for about three hours. Seattle maybe?

Never mind. He is just now flying I guess. He says his plane has a big dent.

Last edited by motheroffive on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 pm

I just watched the Canadian couple and then read the interview they gave about Seancat. What misconceptions about Sean and Catherine.
You would have had to watch S and C as carefully as we all did to see how reseverved a person Cat is and her sweetness and honesty. How could you miss Seans overwhelming love for Catherine in that fabulous proposal. I don't see this couple and Sean and Catherine as friends unless B and B learn something about our lovebirds and rethink some of their comments
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm

When is their anniversary? I wonder if they consider the day they met their anni, or the day of their engagement.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm

smartcat wrote:I just watched the Canadian couple and then read the interview they gave about Seancat. What misconceptions about Sean and Catherine.
You would have had to watch S and C as carefully as we all did to see how reseverved a person Cat is and her sweetness and honesty. How could you miss Seans overwhelming love for Catherine in that fabulous proposal. I don't see this couple and Sean and Catherine as friends unless B and B learn something about our lovebirds and rethink some of their comments

I had never watched anything on the Canadian Bachelor but decided that I'd check out the interview and now I wish that I hadn't as irritating as it was to read. I'd say their a little on the pompous side and to bad they didn't know what they were talking about. But, that's just the way it goes when people talk about someone when they have no idea of who they are or what they're talking about. I'm sure by now though they are a little embarrassed as well they should be. Friends, I don't know, but I can very well see Sean and Catherine shrugging it off and not holding any bad feelings towards them for what they said. Me, it may take me a little longer!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:When is their anniversary? I wonder if they consider the day they met their anni, or the day of their engagement.

Their engagement anniversary is Nov 17th. I'm not sure about the day they met. Umngirl usually has dates handy. Ive never seen a tweet or anything in celebration of their meeting but Catherine has tweeted about their engagement anniv.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:59 pm

lipsis wrote:
bleuberry wrote:When is their anniversary? I wonder if they consider the day they met their anni, or the day of their engagement.

Their engagement anniversary is Nov 17th. I'm not sure about the day they met. Umngirl usually has dates handy. Ive never seen a tweet or anything in celebration of their meeting but Catherine has tweeted about their engagement anniv.

M&G happened Sept. 24th.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15