SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Took a screenshot of her latest IG picture so I could include the caption
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Screen20

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:05 pm

What a great picture of them. I can't tell where they are though.

Love the caption.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:09 pm

lipsis wrote:What a great picture of them. I can't tell where they are though.

Love the caption.

Do you think she is doing this on purpose? Not letting us know where they currently are! Great picture though.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:10 pm

Love the caption.

I got nothing on that front other than it appears to be some kind of bar with barstools in the back right side. But that doesn't really tell us anything.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 pm

? If they are in LA could they possibly be at LAX w/ elan before he leaves?
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 pm

More pictures yay! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 1f49c

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 8367-910  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 I_got_13  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 E5kqdm15  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Love the caption.

Do you think she is doing this on purpose? Not letting us know where they currently are! Great picture though.

One word...Absolutely!

It looks like a coffee shop, maybe Starbucks or possibly a bar. It doesnt look like an airport to me. I, too, wonder if Elan leaving has something to do with them.

The only thing for sure about this picture (and its caption) is that they look really, really happy. :wedding

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Is it just me or are they getting more and more lovey. Such a cute caption on todays IG and a few days ago "home" and a few days before "with my love" awwwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:35 pm

One other thing, it's hard to tell but they both look a little more dressed up than they usually do when tooling around LA in the middle of the afternoon. Catherine also has some makeup on. Not sure what that means. For all we know they could have cut off shorts on that we can't see. If one of the nice patrons would kindly ask for a picture to tweet to me with a location, I'd very much be in their debt.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm

smartcat wrote:Is it just me or are they getting more and more lovey. Such a cute caption on todays IG and a few days ago "home" and a few days before "with my love" awwwwwww

It's not just you, I think so too. They are acting like a giddy couple in love who are, dare I say, about to be married. :wedding

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:38 pm

It funny they are in public and yet no one seems to ask them for a picture. They also have a third person you just took the picture. They are looking great and in love.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 54 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm

lipsis wrote:One other thing, it's hard to tell but they both look a little more dressed up than they usually do when tooling around LA in the middle of the afternoon. Catherine also has some makeup on. Not sure what that means. For all we know they could have cut off shorts on that we can't see. If one of the nice patrons would kindly ask for a picture to tweet to me with a location, I'd very much be in their debt.

I believe the pic was taken in the waiting room outside Los Angeles county's justice of the peace office in downtown LA, where couples waiting for their turn in front of the justice of the peace are sent if they arrive early ....

j/k, that's my dream hypothetical for the photo giggling 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15