SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:23 am

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 4ke2kg

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:25 am

umngirl wrote:Since I only posted a screen capture of Cat's last IG, I thought I would post the embedded big version too.
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 995c9c10

So cute . Godbless them :cutesmile!: love me seancat :cutesmile!:

I love how they are always matching clothes :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:01 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha oh goodness this girl who gave them
This awesome gift to them . Keep tweeting cat after cat gave her thanks to the gift via tweet giggling now she just starts a conversation and cat is not answering them and she wants a follow back laugh out loud giggling  come on girl. Don't be so annoying to them . Hey they are being nice with you and said thank you already Smiley. I am just saying .

This is why "celebrities" don't want to answer people.  Once they answer, that person will always tweet and think they are "friends."  Then it becomes awkward since they want to be nice and not hurt their feelings but don't want to constantly answer them.  This girl should be happy to have gotten a thank you and end it there.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:11 am

If they've set a wedding date, they might announce it during ATFR. And that's why they're back in LA for Monday's "live" finale. Pure speculation.

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:10 am

I think that if there's was a summer wedding being planned there would have been some kind of leak..it's way too quiet out there for such a publicized couple. There would have been some kind of siting while planning...just my opinion..My guess is a late fall/ early winter wedding.

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:29 am

Was there ever a couple from the Bach/Bachette before that got married during the summer months?
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:31 am

kitcat wrote:Was there ever a couple from the Bach/Bachette before that got married during the summer months?

No. Two in December and one in February.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 am

umngirl wrote:
kitcat wrote:Was there ever a couple from the Bach/Bachette before that got married during the summer months?

No. Two in December and one in February.

Thanks for the response umngirl! :Smiley: 

kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:28 am

Ali and Roberto had a date set which was likely to be late July, early August. It was postponed because of her knee surgery.... and after that, we all know what happened....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:43 am

If I remember correctly Ali and Roberto were then given a December date and yes we all remember how miserable they were and how that ended.
Seancat are deleriously happy together and I think we all know the date is not theirs to choose.
It's set by ABC to fit into a time slot they want to use. I'm thinking sadly that the summer wedding we all were hoping for will not happen this quickly. More like Fall or early winter.
Not happy with that thought so some one please disagree with me so I can get back to dreaming about weddingbells sooner than that
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:52 am

I'm still on the late August/before the bach starts to film bandwagon, smartcat- until mid- August, I think. Bachelor production wipes out mid-Sept through mid- Nov.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 am

Good jerbil, I like your positive thinking better than my thoughts. Need to get back to the August bandwagon
I need things to happen quickly at my age. Don't have time to wait.

smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15